• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why i think antimationrewind is wrong about bill cipher beating jevil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, yes it is. Sans really believes Jevil is Tier 0.

Sans2345 said:
Ok so this is why i think jevil should have beat bill cipher from his youtube video first off JEVIL IS A OMNIPOTIENT JESTER THAT CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHING HE CREATED A BIRD OUT OF NOWHERE THAT IS A SIGN HE IS OMNIPOTIENT AND CAN DO ANYTHING plus HIS PHYSICAL BODY CANNOT BE KILLED THAT IS A SIGN THAT HE IS IMMORTAL he is 100 YEARS OLD! that is a sign he is immortal and lastly HE CAN TELEPORT AT LIGHTNING SPEEDS BILL WOULD BE SPEED BLITZ BY JEVIL this is why i hate antimationrewind now i used to watch him but now i dont he just fills his video with stupid nonsense. (Sorry for triggring you antimationrewind fans) (sorry not sorry)
Literally all of this is wrong,

1) Nothing proves that Jevil is omnipotent.

2) Its impossible for any fictional character to be omnipotent, seeing as the author/creator could easily erase them.

3) Summoning a bird =/= any sign of omnipotence at all.

4) He didn't even summon the bird, Kris did.

5) Nothing says his physical body cannot be killed, only that he wasn't killed in the game. he was also transformed into a weapon/armor depending on the route.

6) Immortality =/= omnipotence by a long shot.

7) Teleportation also =/= omnipotence.

8) Where did you get the lightning part from?

9) Bill can move faster than time itself, so lightning speed isn't doing much.

10) Not being able to age literally does nothing for jevil here.

Sans2345 said:
Ok so this is why i think jevil should have beat bill cipher from his youtube video first off JEVIL IS A OMNIPOTIENT JESTER THAT CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHING HE CREATED A BIRD OUT OF NOWHERE THAT IS A SIGN HE IS OMNIPOTIENT AND CAN DO ANYTHING plus HIS PHYSICAL BODY CANNOT BE KILLED THAT IS A SIGN THAT HE IS IMMORTAL he is 100 YEARS OLD! that is a sign he is immortal and lastly HE CAN TELEPORT AT LIGHTNING SPEEDS BILL WOULD BE SPEED BLITZ BY JEVIL this is why i hate antimationrewind now i used to watch him but now i dont he just fills his video with stupid nonsense. (Sorry for triggring you antimationrewind fans) (sorry not sorry)
1. Jevil isn't Omnipotent

2. Can literally do anything? That means Majin Buu, Sonic.EXE are Omnipotent which is so hilariously not.

3. Jevil being Immortal because he's over a hundred years old? Jeanne Calment can beat that.

4. Teleportation =/= Speed

5. Creating a Bird would be Creation, not Omnipotent

6. Immortality doesn't mean anything to Omnipotence

7. His Physical Body cannot be killed doesn't mean anything to Omnipotence

8. His Physical Body can't be kiled then his Soul/Spirit can be killed

9. DOOT

Uselessnoob245 said:
Sans2345 said:
1. Jevil isn't Omnipotent
2. Can literally do anything? That means Majin Buu, Sonic.EXE are Omnipotent which is so hilariously not.

3. Jevil being Immortal because he's over a hundred years old? Jeanne Calment can beat that.

4. Teleportation =/= Speed

5. Creating a Bird would be Creation, not Omnipotent

6. Immortality doesn't mean anything to Omnipotence

7. His Physical Body cannot be killed doesn't mean anything to Omnipotence

8. His Physical Body can't be kiled then his Soul/Spirit can be killed

9. DOOT
By that logic Thanos is omnipotent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back