• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why i think antimationrewind is wrong about bill cipher beating jevil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let this be a troll post

Sans just came to my server and told me he's omnipotent because Jevil claimed he can do anything and his reasoning is that tier 0s are omnipotent... yeah, he ain't kidding with that...

Alexcar3000 said:
Sans just came to my server and told me he's omnipotent because Jevil claimed he can do anything and his reasoning is that tier 0s are omnipotent... yeah, he ain't kidding with that...
TFS Cell - I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS

Crabwhale said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Me too Crabwhale, me too

Sans2345 said:
Ok so this is why i think jevil should have beat bill cipher from his youtube video first off JEVIL IS A OMNIPOTIENT JESTER THAT CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHING HE CREATED A BIRD OUT OF NOWHERE THAT IS A SIGN HE IS OMNIPOTIENT AND CAN DO ANYTHING plus HIS PHYSICAL BODY CANNOT BE KILLED THAT IS A SIGN THAT HE IS IMMORTAL he is 100 YEARS OLD! that is a sign he is immortal and lastly HE CAN TELEPORT AT LIGHTNING SPEEDS BILL WOULD BE SPEED BLITZ BY JEVIL this is why i hate antimationrewind now i used to watch him but now i dont he just fills his video with stupid nonsense. (Sorry for triggring you antimationrewind fans) (sorry not sorry)
1. Creating a bird out of nothing isCreation, not Omnipotence.

2. Saying 'I can do anything' does not make a character Omnipotent, by that logic Buu is Omnipotent.

3. Real life people can reach 100+ years old, we are evidently not immortal.

4. I highly doubt he can go as fast as lightning, and even if he can, Bill has immeasurable speed.

Holyhotsauce said:
Sans2345 said:
Ok so this is why i think jevil should have beat bill cipher from his youtube video first off JEVIL IS A OMNIPOTIENT JESTER THAT CAN LITERALLY DO ANYTHING HE CREATED A BIRD OUT OF NOWHERE THAT IS A SIGN HE IS OMNIPOTIENT AND CAN DO ANYTHING plus HIS PHYSICAL BODY CANNOT BE KILLED THAT IS A SIGN THAT HE IS IMMORTAL he is 100 YEARS OLD! that is a sign he is immortal and lastly HE CAN TELEPORT AT LIGHTNING SPEEDS BILL WOULD BE SPEED BLITZ BY JEVIL this is why i hate antimationrewind now i used to watch him but now i dont he just fills his video with stupid nonsense. (Sorry for triggring you antimationrewind fans) (sorry not sorry)
1. Creating a bird out of nothing isCreation, not Omnipotence.
2. Saying 'I can do anything' does not make a character Omnipotent, by that logic Buu is Omnipotent.

3. Real life people can reach 100+ years old, we are evidently not immortal.

4. I highly doubt he can go as fast as lightning, and even if he can, Bill has immeasurable speed.
Sonic.EXE is also omnipotent by that Logic

Holyhotsauce DESTROYS Jevil is omnipotent arguements with FACTS AND LOGIC

"Ben Shapiro REACHES such heights of LOGIC, he INSTANTLY ACHEIVES APOTHEOSIS and becomes OMNISCIENT, correlating ALL POSSIBLE INFORMATION about ALL THINGS, OPENING up LOVECRAFTIAN VISTAS of REALITY unto the WORLD and PROMPTING the RETURN of the GREAT OLD ONES, TOTALLY OWNING FEMINISTS as PHYSICS is SUPPLANTED by their RULE"

Holyhotsauce said:
STAnarchy said:
Wow, the woosh is big with this one
If you had been here longer than you have, you would know that this dude is serious when he posts these things.
Believe what you want to fellow JBW users i still believe he is omnipotient he has to have a reason to say i can do anything and his body cannot be killed his move set has no attack pattern like sans making it more harder and killing you a lot

Holyhotsauce said:
He says 'I can do anything' because he's insane.
If we take every statement of 'I'm invincible' as fact then every cartoon villain is Tier 0.
That would mean if we take the statement that Cell can destroy the entire universe once he gets his perfect form than that would make him 3-A

Sans2345 said:
Holyhotsauce said:
STAnarchy said:
Wow, the woosh is big with this one
If you had been here longer than you have, you would know that this dude is serious when he posts these things.
Believe what you want to fellow JBW users i still believe he is omnipotient he has to have a reason to say i can do anything and his body cannot be killed his move set has no attack pattern like sans making it more harder and killing you a lot
Saying "I can do anything" does not make him omnipotent, he has no proof of omnipotence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back