• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why i hate tiktok scalers(Shinra Outerversal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything wrong with outerversal fire force, literally scales to creation of all concepts. This wiki has inconsistent standards so it wont be accepted though

Wait until you hear infinitely layered Boundless Hyoudou Issei, at least Shinra still very high, and wank it into Outerverse is still somewhat reasonable scope
Boundless Rimuru, Boundless base Superman and Batman, Boundless composite Goku.
I don't see anything wrong with outerversal fire force
If you don't see anything wrong with it, then you don't understand what Outerverse level means.
literally scales to creation of all concepts.
That's not an Outerversal feat, that's high level concept manipulation.
This wiki has inconsistent standards so it wont be accepted though
Ok, that's fine, and I agree, but the wiki being inconsistent doesn't justify incorrectly tiering characters because you want them to win on battle boarding sites. That's not how this works.
Really hope you’re joking.
He's not. he messaged me the other day and attempted to claim that the Fourth Dimension in DC is 1-A with no evidence.
IIRC Platonic Concepts are not 1-A anymore
Although you are right, I could see a case for Outerversal Shinra if it was a PLATONIC concept creation feat (which doesn't make him Outerversal, but it would be a much better argument). But it doesn't even say that, it just vaguely says "concepts".
They are and always have been
They previously were, but they no longer are on this wiki, for like 2 years now. Time to do some research bud
Alright prove me wrong you have 5 minutes
Literally nothing said in the tiktok properly justifies an Outerverse level tiering.

The former
Yeah no, that wouldn’t be my burden to prove then, you’re the one making the positive claim. In which I ask you

Why would creating all concepts make you above every complexity and layers of dimensionality? Why should we automatically allow that to qualify when that way of thinking is too lenient and literally a majority of verses could abuse that logic.

Also don’t even get me started on platonic concepts, did you know that euclidean squares exists in the realm of forms? Yeah the concept of a 2nd dimensional structure isn’t 1-A. The only arguable thing that can be argued to 1-A is The form of good, and ONLY under the presupposition that we are setting the mindscape in context of platonist that allow infinite sets and not finitist like Plato himself.

Transcending all dualities also means nothing. What if I make a 5-D character that transcends all dualities? Wouldn’t mean it’s beyond any and all extensions of a system automatically.

Isnt the 6th dimension in DC 1-A?
My comment was about the 4th Dimension, not the 6th.

But to answer your question, no, it is not, and general consensus by most moderators I've seen on this site by browsing threads (and from what I've gathered from simply reading the comics and talking to other people about it) is that DC statistics on this site pertaining to God tiers are insanely exaggerated

Boundless composite Goku.
Actually the reason people wank composite Goku into Outerverse or Boundless is because of Jump Force and God Fusion. Other than that most version of Goku have smal wank, like 5D to 6D DBH or some wank him to 7D, which not that high compare to people who wank Light Novel character who just planetary to outerversal and boundless like Issei

Actually the reason people wank composite Goku into Outerverse or Boundless is because of Jump Force and God Fusion. Other than that most version of Goku have smal wank, like 5D to 6D DBH or some wank him to 7D, which not that high compare to people who wank Light Novel character who just planetary to outerversal and boundless like Issei
god fusion Goku best feat is like 4th wall breaking, I never understood that

The problem I have with powerscalers on TikTok is that they don't even know the series they powerscale. A lot of them time there's a good chance they just repeat what others have told them without even knowing how true it is so it gets frustrating that so much misinformation gets spread about a series you might really like.

Can we please stop mentioning or bring TikTok to these wiki everytime? At this point we should make a rule prohibiting this lel
The rule should be to ban TikTok scales in general. They don't understand the tiering system at all and wank every feat known to man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back