• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why i hate tiktok scalers(Shinra Outerversal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing he’s one of those tiktok kids who “hate” vs battles wiki because their favorite character isn’t multiversal or something, despite using vsbw tiering system.

I’m guessing he’s one of those tiktok kids who “hate” vs battles wiki because their favorite character isn’t multiversal or something, despite using vsbw tiering system.
He is probably from CSaP, judging from his attitude and arguments

gorilla.gif

So I watched the video, I didn't hear concept of creation, he create a concept as he create life. How did that reach outerversal

So I watched the video, I didn't hear concept of creation, he create a concept as he create life. How did that reach outerversal
There was a time litch went to the adolla world and stated it was above maths,people use that to wank outversal ff

There was a time litch went to the adolla world and stated it was above maths,people use that to wank outversal ff
Nothing really states that it is above maths. They went to the world, yes but nothing states it is above maths or god or the world or insect.

Its not even about existing in a 1-A place, more like being superior to all concepts

If they're the "starting point" of a notion, they are still part of it. The foundation of that general idea would also be part of the idea

If you think you know how it works, then you're thinking wrong. And by "how it works" I mean the powerscaling. When you don't understand something you don't have to get us and try to convince us that you're right, and actually, you're not even trying, you're just imposing us how it works your logic. That logic of yours is outdated as the powerlevels you're arguing is how thing were used to be in 2018 or 2019, so no. Won't gonna happen what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back