• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why i hate tiktok scalers(Shinra Outerversal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a difference between making fun of a community and disagreeing with them, most of the comments here have just been people making fun of Tik Tok scalers, which they deserve, but it's against the rules lol.

Yeah no, that wouldn’t be my burden to prove then, you’re the one making the positive claim. In which I ask you

Why would creating all concepts make you above every complexity and layers of dimensionality? Why should we automatically allow that to qualify when that way of thinking is too lenient and literally a majority of verses could abuse that logic.

Also don’t even get me started on platonic concepts, did you know that euclidean squares exists in the realm of forms? Yeah the concept of a 2nd dimensional structure isn’t 1-A. The only arguable thing that can be argued to 1-A is The form of good, and ONLY under the presupposition that we are setting the mindscape in context of platonist that allow infinite sets and not finitist like Plato himself.

Transcending all dualities also means nothing. What if I make a 5-D character that transcends all dualities? Wouldn’t mean it’s beyond any and all extensions of a system automatically.
All "layers" of dimensionality are still part of the concept of dimensionality. Transcending all concepts or creating all of them would scale you beyond them

Prove that euclidean squares exist in the world of forms

Why would the 5D character transcend all dualities? Thats self contradictory

Where does current shinra scale actually? And why isn't his new form in his profile

once i saw a 11D goku scale on tik tok

the mf who made the scale also said it was a low ball bruh

All "layers" of dimensionality are still part of the concept of dimensionality. Transcending all concepts or creating all of them would scale you beyond them
You would have to prove:
-concept of dimensions exists in the verse
-The usage of the word "dimensionality" is broad enough in the context of the verse to encompass a cosmology big enough that transcending it would validate 1-A
Why would the 5D character transcend all dualities? Thats self contradictory
Any less than omnipotent character transcending "all dualities" would be contradictory, as you can make up arbitrary dualities for the presence or absence of any kind of properties or meta properties. It all comes down to whether you can validate "all dualities" in the verse being contextually strong enough to validate 1-A.

Flawed logic. One world can have higher existential concepts then another. You seem to be one of those “conceptual transcendence is inaccessible transcendence” believers when that’s not how it works.

To put what I just said in perspective, imagine a continuum or world simply. We’ll say there’s 10 layers to it, the concept of dimensions can be limited in one layer of the world e.g the concept of 4-D, 5-D, 6-D, all of this would ultimately be below the unifying principle of dimensions, which in a system would be a greater concept then regular concept A. But a principle itself only covers the X amount of dimensions not the foundation of the system. Because that role goes to axioms, because that inducts the entire system and all complexities of it, why do you think the axiom of infinity here is treated as the reassurance of an infinite set within native set theory.

TL;DR You’re wrong, and your seemingly instigative attitude as well as your smug remarks of “evidence, disprove it, proof?” doesn’t make your argument any stronger than it already is weak.

Prove that euclidean squares exist in the world of forms
Done.

TikTok as a whole is trash even if you discard the scaling portion. TikTok= Opinion automatically invalid

I remember when some dude named Rose_kai scaled Freya to Outerversal… Up till this day I ask him for the volume and chapter of his Light novel scans

Flawed logic. One world can have higher existential concepts then another. You seem to be one of those “conceptual transcendence is inaccessible transcendence” believers when that’s not how it works.

To put what I just said in perspective, imagine a continuum or world simply. We’ll say there’s 10 layers to it, the concept of dimensions can be limited in one layer of the world e.g the concept of 4-D, 5-D, 6-D, all of this would ultimately be below the unifying principle of dimensions, which in a system would be a greater concept then regular concept A. But a principle itself only covers the X amount of dimensions not the foundation of the system. Because that role goes to axioms, because that inducts the entire system and all complexities of it, why do you think the axiom of infinity here is treated as the reassurance of an infinite set within native set theory.

TL;DR You’re wrong, and your seemingly instigative attitude as well as your smug remarks of “evidence, disprove it, proof?” doesn’t make your argument any stronger than it already is weak.

Done.
Why would an inaccessible transcendence be relevant here when we're talking about something beyond all concepts of that?

What is a "layer"? That's just a made up term. And why would "principles" and "axioms" not be included in the concept of dimensions?

That doesn't say they exist in the world of forms, just that they exist, and even if they did exist in the world of forms, it wouldn't contradict it being 1-A

Why would an inaccessible transcendence be relevant here when we're talking about something beyond all concepts of that?
???
You are treating "Character B is beyond all concepts and created them" as somehow a citation to become 1-A because you seem to fail any basic understanding of conceptual existence. Okay, touhou primordial gods are High 1-A now, because they are conceptless to the concept of dimensions. See how fallacious what you're arguing is?

What is a "layer"? That's just a made up term. And why would "principles" and "axioms" not be included in the concept of dimensions?
Wow, you actually just have proven to not only me, but the ENTIRE wiki that
  1. You know nothing about scaling and just open your mouth because you're allowed to.
  2. Or you're just a blatant waste of everybody's time.
A "principle" is not included in the "concept" of dimensions because principles are the basis and foundation of every concept that exists or does not exist, without a principle, a concept cannot exist.
An "axiom" cannot be included in the concept of dimensions because axioms are the utmost highest point of a "concept" or in this case system. Without a "fundamental truth" to go off of, there cannot be any existence of a basis of concepts nor principles, because that world is logically impossible.

That doesn't say they exist in the world of forms, just that they exist, and even if they did exist in the world of forms, it wouldn't contradict it being 1-A
mathematical objects are not the only immaterial objects.
??????
Oh if that's not enough, literally look up on almost any source, and it will tell you, platonist believe that mathematical structures exists in the mindscape.

And yes it would?? Literally states natural numbers exists in the world of forms, the concept of 22 apples is not 1-A. Either you actually bring something good to the table to debate or I just dismiss all your claims, because you don't have the knowledge to back up what you say, and it shows.

???
You are treating "Character B is beyond all concepts and created them" as somehow a citation to become 1-A because you seem to fail any basic understanding of conceptual existence. Okay, touhou primordial gods are High 1-A now, because they are conceptless to the concept of dimensions. See how fallacious what you're arguing is?

Wow, you actually just have proven to not only me, but the ENTIRE wiki that
  1. You know nothing about scaling and just open your mouth because you're allowed to.
  2. Or you're just a blatant waste of everybody's time.
A "principle" is not included in the "concept" of dimensions because principles are the basis and foundation of every concept that exists or does not exist, without a principle, a concept cannot exist.
An "axiom" cannot be included in the concept of dimensions because axioms are the utmost highest point of a "concept" or in this case system. Without a "fundamental truth" to go off of, there cannot be any existence of a basis of concepts nor principles, because that world is logically impossible.

??????
Oh if that's not enough, literally look up on almost any source, and it will tell you, platonist believe that mathematical structures exists in the mindscape.

And yes it would?? Literally states natural numbers exists in the world of forms, the concept of 22 apples is not 1-A. Either you actually bring something good to the table to debate or I just dismiss all your claims, because you don't have the knowledge to back up what you say, and it shows.
I don't care about Touhou

Why is a principle the basis and foundation of every concept? And where are you getting that definition of axiom from?

How the hell is numbers existing in the world of forms relevant here at all?

I don't care about Touhou
Which wasn't the point, it was show the instability of the logic you're proposing.
Why is a principle the basis and foundation of every concept? And where are you getting that definition of axiom from?

principle:
a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.

A concept is merely a general notion or abstract idea, while a principle allows such general ideas to arise.

And the definition of the axiom is verbatim on here.

How the hell is numbers existing in the world of forms relevant here at all?
You CANNOT be serious right? A natural number literally is what we humans use to count a given number of objects, you're proposing that simply again "22 apples" is 1-A. Natural numbers also belong to aleph null, that's its corresponding aleph which is only high 1-B at it's peak.

Which wasn't the point, it was show the instability of the logic you're proposing.

principle:
a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning.

A concept is merely a general notion or abstract idea, while a principle allows such general ideas to arise.

And the definition of the axiom is verbatim on here.

You CANNOT be serious right? A natural number literally is what we humans use to count a given number of objects, you're proposing that simply again "22 apples" is 1-A. Natural numbers also belong to aleph null, that's its corresponding aleph which is only high 1-B at it's peak.
Existing in a 1-A realm doesnt even make you 1-A so that point is null

You're appealing to vsbw's website like its some objective definition

A concept is just the idea as a whole, which includes the principle, same for axiom

Existing in a 1-A realm doesnt even make you 1-A so that point is null
Which loses its value to your own very logic. You said "hey this person scales beyond all concepts and created them so he's 1-A" which is exactly what the primordial gods did. It amazes me you couldn't even identify the justification I used given it's exactly the case here.
You're appealing to vsbw's website like its some objective definition
And you're disregarding it as if your personal interpretation holds more value than the very tiering we use. Also look at wikipedia:
An axiom, postulate, or assumption is a statement that is taken to be true, to serve as a premise or starting point for further reasoning and arguments.
States that an axiom is the starting point for any other general notion to be added onto. They inherently are > concepts. How do you not see this?

A concept is just the idea as a whole, which includes the principle, same for axiom
A concept is a general idea of something.
A principle is the foundation of that general idea.
An axiom is the starting point of any principle or concept thus makes up the entirety of a system.

Which loses its value to your own very logic. You said "hey this person scales beyond all concepts and created them so he's 1-A" which is exactly what the primordial gods did. It amazes me you couldn't even identify the justification I used given it's exactly the case here.

And you're disregarding it as if your personal interpretation holds more value than the very tiering we use. Also look at wikipedia:

States that an axiom is the starting point for any other general notion to be added onto. They inherently are > concepts. How do you not see this?

A concept is a general idea of something.
A principle is the foundation of that general idea.
An axiom is the starting point of any principle or concept thus makes up the entirety of a system.
Its not even about existing in a 1-A place, more like being superior to all concepts

If they're the "starting point" of a notion, they are still part of it. The foundation of that general idea would also be part of the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back