• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Haine in Summertime Render get L1C tier ? Did I miss something?

Scan says only 4th

the page is outdated and that info has been debu ked/rejected. Ill fix all that once i create her profile. By then she'd be unquantifably higher than baseline 2-B

the page is outdated and that info has been debu ked/rejected. Ill fix all that once i create her profile. By then she'd be unquantifably higher than baseline 2-B
That's just in the past, I'm just wondering if under Ultima's new standards, observing lower dimensions like 2D still qualifies for 5D or not.

It would probably take a page of cosmology to explain it all, I'll do it soon when I have the full argument and scans ready.

That's just in the past, I'm just wondering if under Ultima's new standards, observing lower dimensions like 2D still qualifies for 5D or not.
I have tried such already. Quased the mod says it doesn't but then again that might just be my incompetence to explain tge cosmology. Do check pass threads for info

would probably take a page of cosmology to explain it all, I'll do it soon when I have the full argument and scans ready.
Alright bet. Looking forward to it.

Check these threads

I have tried such already. Quased the mod says it doesn't but then again that might just be my incompetence to explain tge cosmology. Do check pass threads for info
Well, I think I can explain about it. So I will try my best.
Alright bet. Looking forward to it.
I will do it soon, after my crt has accepted.
Check these threads
Okay

Back