• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Want to know something about somwone

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
So, i am here to ask you, if possible mods can u tell me what had this SPARX guy did, he told me he got banned for some reason and he doesn't know himself what he did to get banned,

And he was asking me if I can ask you guys { MODS} , if he can get a chance to get unban?​

He also asked me if he did something intensionally or unintentionally,he is willing to apologise for that also.

Plz reply mods, if you can.

So, i am here to ask you, if possible mods can u tell me what had this SPARX guy did,
Not a mod, but for the record, he was banned here; due to being a relatively new member who only made troll comments.

In any case, if you want to appeal his ban, write up an explanation on why you think this member will be a contructive member of the wiki and not continue to just troll people. When your finished, post your comment in the Rule Violations and Reports Thread so staff can evaluate it.

Back