• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

L1C

can i ask something. I started trying to learn about tier 2 and above, then I read about the tiering system above tier 2, namely l1c, it says there if l1c is likened to a 5D structure, the question is can I get the l1c cosmo without being described as having a world with a 5D structure? is the mention of going beyond or transcend the 2A structure enough to get into l1c?

It doesn’t need to be specifically stated to be 5D. Going beyond a 2-A structure can be Low 1-C depending on the context. Just going outside of it wouldn’t be Low 1-C but encompassing it in a manner that makes the 2-A structure appear fictional or infinitesimal by comparison would qualify.

Just going outside of it wouldn’t be Low 1-C but encompassing it in a manner that makes the 2-A structure appear fictional or infinitesimal by comparison would qualify.
you mean even though it's not explained that there is a world of 5D structure but there is a world that considers the structure of 2A as fiction is enough to enter l1c?

you mean even though it's not explained that there is a world of 5D structure but there is a world that considers the structure of 2A as fiction is enough to enter l1c?
It is enough yes.

(Seeing Low 2-C as fiction is also enough as it makes almost no difference.)

It is enough yes.

(Seeing Low 2-C as fiction is also enough as it makes almost no difference.)
does that also apply to getting 1C by assuming l1c to be fiction? is it also workable to get 1A assuming H1B is fiction?

Need atleast 2 more construct that sees the other as fiction.
(1 would be 6d and the other would be 7d)
thank you, I'm starting to understand how to get a higher cosmology without mentioning having a high dimensional structure, I initially thought that I couldn't get a cosmology above 2A without mentioning that there was a 5D structured world.
Nope, would be L1-A.
Well it turns out, I already understand how to improve the cosmology of the world

Yeah that would be enough. It doesn’t have to be specifically stated to be 5D, it just has to demonstrate a sort of superiority that would be synonymous of it being higher dimensional.

Back