• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why God Zamasu (DBS Manga) has Mid Godly regeneration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol on the neutral expression though.
Want to give your actual thoughts on the matter?
Sorry about the emoji.

Anyway, I actually agree with Mid Godly regeneration FRA.

We know it's not a resistance, since the Hakai does work on Zamasu as shown in the fight with Goku . He just regenerated from it.

Beerus say he will erase Freeza’s soul and body though.
Also, I don’t remember if the common census regarding the mind being part of the soul has ever been mention so not sure where that came from given they are connected to one another, but still considering separate usually.

You're arguing semantics. "Mind" is a part of the soul unless stated otherwise

Besides, Beerus explicably says hakai erases everything of the victim
Pretty sure wiki takes lowest interpretation and doesn't use headcanon. If it isn't stated how can you assume it also erased mind. Well mid Godly page specifically describes mind and soul as a different parts

He explicitly say “He can not kill someone who is immortal) plus Zamasu has Type 1 on his page aside from the Type 3
................................he specifically say: i can't kill someone that immortal. Type 1 is irrelevant since it is eternal life
Also, I don’t remember if the common census regarding the mind being part of the soul has ever been mention so not sure where that came from given they are connected to one another, but still considering separate usually.
Pretty sure wiki takes lowest interpretation and doesn't use headcanon. If it isn't stated how can you assume it also erased mind. Well mid Godly page specifically describes mind and soul as a different parts
Then make a CRT regarding Mid Godly Regeneration
Again, I will prefer to see the scan as well as you guys clearly can do that.

Low Godly is just regenerating from complete destruction of physical body while the soul still intact.
Not just from the soul though.

“Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.”

I am just quoting from the wiki, but overall kinda neutral since that is my personal opinion on the matter. Since it definitely been higher end of the low godly and landing on the mid godly stuff anyway

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
so you completely took that definition wrong

“Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.”

I am just quoting from the wiki, but overall kinda neutral since that is my personal opinion on the matter. Since it definitely been higher end of the low godly and landing on the mid godly stuff anyway
Uhh it says complete destruction of the body and it regenerates from a non physical aspect.

Bassically this implies that you can regenerate as much as you want as long as your soul isn't completely destroyed.

Truthfully this is making a mountain outta of a mole hill (is that the correct expression?). Please keep in mind each verse has it's own mechanics that don't have to follow one for one our standards to gain a P&A, context it's key and it seems people in classic subjective fashion have different interpretations.

Yet another QnA thread that's a pretence to a CRT while failing miserably trying not to be one.

At this point it's clear neither side is willing to budge so honestly get the potential CRT over and done with already since the whole point of a QnA thread is to have a question and to get it answered, if the answer isn't satisfactory and devolves into an argument with no clear signs of a resolution then what's really the point anymore?

I'm off but I truly wish this issue gets resolved in a timely manner (one way or another) tho personally I think Manga Merged Zamasu's mid-godly jurisdiction is fine but I digress.

Uhh it says complete destruction of the body and it regenerates from a non physical aspect.

Bassically this implies that you can regenerate as much as you want as long as your soul isn't completely destroyed.
Noticed how it say disembodied consciousness in its entirety implying the mind, soul, and body are separated though

I didn’t take the definition wrong though.
The scan you show is Zamasu getting his body erased in that scan specifically
Goku used Hakai, which was stated to be able to erase body and soul, so Zamasu soul along with his body in the process of being erased. This alone doesn't prove Mid Godly due to Zamasu only being erased halfway, however Beerus specifically said that he can't deal with that immortal, and with his regen feat, both of them support each other, that why it is Mid Godly

and?????????????. At this point we should stop, because you have your own belief, and practically sematic arguing. At this point, anyone don't like Mid Godly Zamasu should make a CRT. Because like Virgo said, this is just QnA thread, the answer was already presented
It is not really argument from belief though given how they word it on the regen page.

Anyway, I am neutral overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back