• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why exactly is Gan not Tier 0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to add an explanation in a note at the bottom of the page.

Before I forget, what do we do about Los's key? Should it remain Unknown? Or is the feat of 'High 1-B level existence erasure not completely erasing him' enough to warrant a High 1-B rating of his own?

Mind you, both Gan and Bessa's avatars (the Tower and the Rose, respectively) are High 1-B, and the two were fairly crucial in Los's defeat. The evidence seems to point towards the King's avatar being similar in power to them, albeit slightly weaker.

I agree, given that even the gifted power of an At least High 1-B, possibly 1-A being was not able to fully erase his form.

I agree with this, and think that a High 1-B key should be added to Gan and to Bessa as well for each of their respective physical forms.

Bessa does not have a page here, but I thought that you would adjust both Gan and the Crimson King.

I have created a page for Bessa. I would appreciate it if I could receive help determining her powers and abilities.

It's done, and can be locked, I guess, unless there's anything to add.

I will lock Bessa's page then. Should I do the same to Gan?

That sounds reasonable. I have likely also finished adding what Matt suggested.

Okay. So should I lock the Crimson King's page as well?

Okay. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

I think all of the questions/queries have been answered, and that the thread should be closed unless anyone else has something to say.

I should probably point this out before we conclude this.

Unless I'm mistaken, Patrick Danville already had reality warping powers of his own prior to his attempts to erase the King. Bessa/the Rose didn't give them to him; she simply amplified what he already had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back