• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't the ETSB scale to Kaguya's normal stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the reason that the OP isn't even discussing his own ideias anymore. We have already explained why she doesn't scale. No point on arguing this anymore.

If people disagree with the explanation then they should be able to speak. There was a lot of discussion here and many who seemed unconvinced by your arguments, don't just close this.

Yeah keep this thread open, keep discussing. Nothing will change, we already know. I can even predict you guys getting ETSB as 4-C rejected, because it should scale to her stats.

M3X said:
For the reason that the OP isn't even discussing his own ideias anymore. We have already explained why she doesn't scale. No point on arguing this anymore.
All due respect M3X, but most of us here are unconvinced by the arguments provided against, and not nearly enough input has been received yet. Not to mention this isn't even a CRT

M3X said:
Yeah keep this thread open, keep discussing. Nothing will change, we already know. I can even predict you guys getting ETSB as 4-C rejected, because it should scale to her stats.
I mean you keep saying that, but there seems to be no actual reason beyond "lol nope" or "lol outlier". No wonder the topic keeps popping back up, it was never properly put to rest to begin with imo.

Nehz XZX said:
If so many people are unconvinced, should a CRT be made?
Probably, this thread should be used to plan it out since that was part of the question brought up and is what is being discussed now.

In that case a collection of arguments that haven't been brought up in past threads would be good.

Create a CRT then. I will love to see the proposal being rejected and a rule being created or improved. Let's go

M3X said:
Create a CRT then. I will love to see the proposal being rejected and a rule being created or improved. Let's go
I'm not sure if that is your intent but I'm pretty sure that you aren't making a nice impression here.

M3X said:
Well, I don't mean any disrespect, but you're clearly not unbiased here lol

M3X said:
I don't want to make a nice impression. I am just saying to create a CRT
I wasn't under the impression that you wanted to be nice. You were just unnecessarily provocative about it which is something that will make people dislike you.

Is the thread about me/my behavior (wich isn't affecting the thread) or Kaguya's ETSB?

M3X is a strong supporter for Naruto, so calling him biased for being against the ETSB revision doesn't seem right.

I think he is correct that this thread should be closed and the topic dropped. This has been discussed to death for a long time now, and I'm pretty sure we do have a rule against this.

M3X said:
Is the thread about me/my behavior (wich isn't affecting the thread) or Kaguya's ETSB?
It is about the ETSB but it is also a place where communication is taking place and where we should respectfully exchange our arguments. As such you should avoid unnecessarily riling up people since that doesn't contribute to the thread either.

Damage3245 said:
M3X is a strong supporter for Naruto, so calling him biased for being against the ETSB revision doesn't seem right.

I think he is correct that this thread should be closed and the topic dropped. This has been discussed to death for a long time now, and I'm pretty sure we do have a rule against this.
What I'm saying has nothing to do with him being biased. It's about how he is expressing himself. It isn't respectful.

Again guys things can always change, as with FTL Naruto, and if you really want the topic to truly die then dialogue is the only way to truly shut the door. Silencing people temporarily will mean many more threads about the topic in the future, and the cycle continues. That's my honest opinion regardless of the outcome of this.

And yeah M3X, it wouldn't hurt to be a bit nicer especially since nobody here disrespected you or provoked you in any way. Again no disrespect meant, just sharing my thoughts

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Again guys things can always change, as with FTL Naruto, and if you really want the topic to truly die then dialogue is the only way to truly shut the door. Silencing people temporarily will mean many more threads about the topic in the future, and the cycle continues. That's my honest opinion regardless of the outcome of this.
"cycle". The word alone manages to remind me of the cycle of hatred that pain talked about. UchihaSlayer96 is right. There are quite a lot of people who don't seem satisfied with how things are so this does seem to need a discussion.

M3X said:
Yeah dude yeah, now stop talking about me and focus on the main subject
I'd still like you to treat everyone in this thread more respectfully. If you do that, there is no reason to bring the topic of your behaviour up.

Yeah, Naruto has FTL speeds thanks to me, rocker and some other supporters. Why are you even calling me biased? On every Naruto major CRT I did some important thing, spent nights doing calculations and such.

Things can change, yes. Not this one about Kaguya's ETSB. Imagine a world where you could prove that this attack scales to her normal stats. What would happen later? I can tell you. Every single supporter would say this is an outlier, jumping from 5-C to 4-C isn't common and yeah, outlier

It's not silencing people. We have rules for a reason. It's because something has been rejected so many times that it becomes tiring to deal with it again and again.

Damage3245 said:
It's not silencing people. We have rules for a reason. It's because something has been rejected so many times that it becomes tiring to deal with it again and again.
Are there any arguments that haven't been brought up before? If there are, then this can be discussed. If there aren't, then there is nothing that can be done about it. I don't know much about the past threads where this has been discussed so I'll need someone else to tell me about this.

Personally speaking I haven't seen any new arguments here yet, but I haven't been following the thread closely.

M3X said:
Yeah, Naruto has FTL speeds thanks to me, rocker and some other supporters. Why are you even calling me biased? On every Naruto major CRT I did some important thing, spent nights doing calculations and such.

Things can change, yes. Not this one about Kaguya's ETSB. Imagine a world where you could prove that this attack scales to her normal stats. What would happen later? I can tell you. Every single supporter would say this is an outlier, jumping from 5-C to 4-C isn't common and yeah, outlier
I wasn't trying to discredit you or disrespect you as I said before, but you attitude can easily give off the wrong impression. Again no disrespect meant in the slightest, but letting people discuss surely doesn't hurt now does it?

Damage3245 said:
Personally speaking I haven't seen any new arguments here yet, but I haven't been following the thread closely.
Let's collect the arguments first then. This would allow us to judge on a more objective level.

Guys I don't mean to be annoying or disrespectful I can assure you of that, but I genuinely don't see how dialogue can hurt at all. And clearly many people feel the same way judging by how long this thread has been active.

And just so my stance is clear, I don't care about Kaguya being high 4-C. Honestly im fine with her remaining in planetary ranges. What I'm against is not scaling her to her attack, even if it ends up downgrading her tbh.

Antvasima said:
@Damage

Should an explanation footnote be added to the Kaguya Ōtsutsuki page before we close this thread?
Bruh, we already explained why you aren't closing this thread ant, don't just do the whims of one staff member when everyone else disagrees with him and has things to discuss.

Antvasima said:
@Damage
Should an explanation footnote be added to the Kaguya Ōtsutsuki page before we close this thread?
It would probably make it a lot clearer and hopefully prevent this kind of issue more in the future.

Can we just have it in basic hold until more information comes out ? Also the whole Databook Hype really pisses me off and I feel like it's dismissed way too often due to TITLES MADE FOR PEOPLE TO READ IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back