• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does zoro get advanced haoshoku haki in his profile?

It's literally written on his profile when does he get it, as well as some gifs of him using it.
This seems to be the scene the profile mentions, but I know squat about One Piece so I'm not completely sure.

Screenshot_2022-08-13-17-54-27-666_jp.co.shueisha.mangaplus.jpg
but in that scene, zoro looks confused and doesn't even realize his haoshoku haki, and this should be initial stage haoshoku haki.

Screenshot_2022-09-23-08-57-33-156_jp.co.shueisha.mangaplus.jpg

^ mangaplus translation, is there anything that can prove zoro coated the haoshoku haki? I mean, the aura can be anything, i need more proof.
Black lightning trailing from the attack is the visual effect of conqueror haki coating.
Example:
images

images

images

Black lightning trailing from the attack is the visual effect of conqueror haki coating.
Example:
images

images

images
That's not always the case, armament haki has been shown on multiple occasions to also have that black lighting affect.

Ulti vs Luffy
Luffy vs Katakuri
Jinbei defeating who's who's
4 scabbards paradise totsuka
These are the only ones I can think of on the top of my head but there are many more.

That's not always the case, armament haki has been shown on multiple occasions to also have that black lighting affect.

Ulti vs Luffy
Luffy vs Katakuri
These are the only ones I can think of on the top of my head but there are many more.
Black lightning trails are unique to conquerors haki.

That's not trailing from the attack. It's produced but not trailing from her.
This is what trailing looks like in the top left panel.
images

It can have whatever trail but it doesn't have to be a specific way. Ulti had it coming from her head and yet it was armament haki. It was literally trailing from her head lol.

It can have whatever trail but it doesn't have to be a specific way. Ulti had it coming from her head and yet it was armament haki. It was literally trailing from her head lol.
No it wasn't, it wasn't even attached to her. In every single use of CoC coating, you can see the lightning trails origination from the limb/ weapon being used to attack.

Ulti vs Luffy
Luffy vs Katakuri
These are not black lightning, they are colored differently in the official colors.

Haoshoku infusion has black lightning without any clashing

These are not black lightning, they are colored differently in the official colors.

Haoshoku infusion has black lightning without any clashing
Show me the official colored pictures, the ones I have show her with black and red lighting. Which is the standered acoc haki

Last edited:
In this panel you can see that the hao isn't connected.
Actually in 2 panels show that the acoc lighting isn't connected.
I never brought up connecting lightning or whatever, In all three panels I provided you it shows how hao infusion looks, a trail or stream of lightning originating from a weapon or fist (Whatever is being infused) not quite sure on what you're not understanding. Here's some more examples to help clear it up for you:
CMpQgB2.png
QUXxBS0.png
hxJP8Zp.png
eY4RFqD.png
Mp6OkQO.png

I never brought up connecting lightning or whatever, In all three panels I provided you it shows how hao infusion looks, a trail or stream of lightning originating from a weapon or fist (Whatever is being infused) not quite sure on what you're not understanding. Here's some more examples to help clear it up for you:
CMpQgB2.png
QUXxBS0.png
hxJP8Zp.png
eY4RFqD.png
Mp6OkQO.png
Oh sorry than lol.

Back