• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why does it say baynonetta has immunity to time manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at baynonetta page it said she has immunity to time manipulation but in both games she has been caught in a time stop father balder use his time manipulation and it work on her again in baynonetta 2 masked luman balder used his time manipulation and it still affected her

Because she does, those two instances just show Balder catching the bullets and moving them, followed by Bayonetta reacting to them instantly afterwards. Plus, Bayonetta has moved unhindered in both slowed and stopped time from both Jeanne and Balder in both games.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because she does, those two instances just show Balder catching the bullets and moving them, followed by Bayonetta reacting to them instantly afterwards. Plus, Bayonetta has moved unhindered in both slowed and stopped time from both Jeanne and Balder in both games.
In Bayonetta 2 masked luman balder puts her in a time stop and rearrange the bullets behind her again in the first bayonetta before the father balder boss fight he slows down time and rearrange the bullets in front of her

It REEEEEALLY looks like those bullets are still moving (Albeit extremely, extremely slowly) when he catches them...

Do you have a link for the other feat?

@Poinciana I'll check it out in a few

@Monarch No, Light Speed is the Lumen Sage equivalent of Witch Time, it slows down and stops time

From the name and lore, I assumed it was the Sage's counter to witch time, speeding them up so they could fight even as time slowed down.

Like many other resistance / immunity feats, I think she should have Resistance and not Immunity, regardless of her feats.

Ive already changed it to resistance instead of immunity on their profiles

Witch Time affecting Balder in his fight is game mechanics when he's shown to be unaffected by it outside of a boss fight

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back