• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because he was scaled via Kars who had low2-C universe bust feats.

Dio himself has universal durability even without Kars via tanking mih.

Does the Novel Kars page need to be updated?

Okay. Are you able to do so, or is it better if Arigarmy and J-Man handle it?

J-man or Arigamy should probably do it, I am not entirely up to date wiith everything that must be changed.

Okay. Can you ask Arigarmy to comment here?

No idea, J-Man was the one who put in the Low 2-C in the first place. I haven't read Jorge in so long, but why Dio's base is Low 2-C is alien to me. I'd probably disagree with it as well if I was more kept on the novels than he is, but my focus is the canon manga stuff.

I wish I could help more.

Hmm? He fought Kars who tanked universal destruction? Dio himself also endured universal destruction late with the novel. Also vase? Only Kars blood would be universal. Preblood cityblock.

Willing to update if need be in a few hours. The linked snippers on imgur are linked within the jjba thread if anyone else wants to do it.

No. Just locked. On top of Waiting for calculations to get evaluated. Will save having to update multiple times. Yet despite waiting months. Yet posting in the evaluation thread multiple times. No member done evaluations yet.

survivedthe deathand rebirthof 36 universes.

The cube house contains one self contained space time and described as an universe compacted into the house and thus untouchable with nothing being capable of breaking through, Kars crashed into the arrow house and went straight through and damaged the outside (obviously as he broke and entered).

Updated stats. Multicity block+ dune das boot. Mach11000 das boot. New powers scaling off Canon characters like pucci (acid manipulation. Dream manipulation etc)

Type6/8 immortality.

What Kars needs.

@Arigarmy

Should Kars' page be unlocked and have its statistics updated, or should Dio's Low 2-C statistics be removed?

I'm iffy on the whole death/rebirth thing, because of how the actual rebirth of the universe went in the canon series I dont picture Kars surviving a big crunch, I just picture him being slowly carried to the next universe because he's the only living thing left.

You might want to get someone else to reevaluate the whole thing, but otherwise I can't argue against the upgrade. It's just a bit new to me is all.

Well, if you want some other staff members to evaluate it, you can simply place polite notes on their message walls to comment here.

Somebody was the one who told me to make the crt in the first place.

Plus man not like I did not run it by ya. Ya said it was deemed an outlier. Only rebuttal ya made.

If outlier was the only reason then no. The feat is consistent. Even Dio tanked one.

So, do you need to update the Novel Kars page for the sake of consistency?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Plus man not like I did not run it by ya. Ya said it was deemed an outlier. Only rebuttal ya made. If outlier was the only reason then no. The feat is consistent. Even Dio tanked one.
Why do you keep using "ya"? I did say that was why it was initially denied, not my entire thoughts about it.

Well that was all ya said.

Regardless mih worked differently in the novel. Dio and Kars together performed the feat 38 times. The feat is fine.

So, should I unlock the Kars page for you?

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will check that part.

Should we close this thread, or wait for more input first?

Back