• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are we scaling Colonel and Double from X8 characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless X and Zero's power levels haven't changed through the whole series (which is proven wrong by X8 since they fodderized Sigma who used to be a threat to them), I don't think some of the scaling here is valid. The solar system feats are from X8 when the crew was considerably more powerful. As of X4 they were only planet level from Zero and General's feats (though I guess you can still scale from Sunstar). Either way, I'd like an explaination. Speed is fine since Classic Saga characters were MFTL already.

This was already discussed and debunked multiple times, also Reppuzan already warned you so many times that he might decide to ban you.

I asked a single question, out of curiosity, Rep seems to think I plan to downgrade the pages but I don't. Just answer the question.

I wasn't in the thread and it's recent so no, you're derailing. Zero and X do go through some upgrades, look at their fights with Sigma and Vile, Sigma beat Zero when he first met him, Vile was wrecking X and Zero until they blew up his armor, even the thread itself has people disagreeing with you.

I would suggest you be more respectful to your fellow members. Your tone is very rude. You've been reported once, try not to get reported again.

Care to give me an example? I may be rude at times but Reppuzan closed an entire thread just because I used an AOE fallacy instead of correcting me. I let that slide though. My point is, most of the points I make haven't been debunked, the thread just gets closed.

Another indication of the power boosts is that Sigma is consistently getting new bodies that pose threats to Zero and X yet they level up later and beat him. The end credits of the second and third games even give power levels and speed stats.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Are they point that did not truly debunk you or do you not just accept it?
Since Rep closes before I can even make a proper rebuttal, nope, I didn't get debunked at all. Even assuming Omega is equal to Zero and X (he was defeated by them so no), that doesn't translate as to Weil being stronger than Lumine or Redips. Bruce straight up said Axl was killed by Omega and when I asked him where he got that from he ignored it. Then they say the Guardians are stronger than X era X when Copy X was stronger than them yet confirmed to be too weak compared to the real X.

@Clyde

After X2, neither Zero nor X got noticeable upgrades in hardware outside of their armors. Aside from plug-in chips and some occasional bonuses that may or may not be canon, there's no indication that X or Zero got dramatically stronger between games to the point that there would be a tier gap.

I never stated that Weil was stronger than X or Zero or Lumine. I explicitly stated the opposite on the previous thread. Weil is a modified human. He's able to damage Zero, so he scales, but he primarily relies on his revived Reploids to do the work for him. There's a reason why Weil fused with Ragnarok rather than simply stalling out and waiting for Ragnarok to fall.

Clyde McReady said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Since Rep closes before I can even make a proper rebuttal, nope, I didn't get debunked at all. Even assuming Omega is equal to Zero and X (he was defeated by them so no), that doesn't translate as to Weil being stronger than Lumine or Redips. Bruce straight up said Axl was killed by Omega and when I asked him where he got that from he ignored it. Then they say the Guardians are stronger than X era X when Copy X was stronger than them yet confirmed to be too weak compared to the real X.
Actually, Omega would have destroyed them on one on one, and that's confirmed when you see that they needed to use all their power combined to defeat him (Final Strike), and I'M NOT SURE, BUT all what they could do with all their power combined was getting him unconscious for time enough to sending him off to space, not destroying him. Also, Omega had Dark Elf with him, which did boost his stats a lot.

@Clyde

Being weaker doesn't necessitate a tier drop. Solar System level is way too wide for that.

Reploiid said:
Clyde McReady said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Actually, Omega would have destroyed them on one on one, and that's confirmed when you see that they needed to use all their power combined to defeat him (Final Strike), and I'M NOT SURE, BUT all what they could do with all their power combined was getting him unconscious for time enough to sending him off to space, not destroying him. Also, Omega had Dark Elf with him, which did boost his stats a lot.
Yeah, true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back