• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Used it to make a Marvel vs. Capcom-style setup that included characters from a bunch of franchises I liked.

It was totally unblanced and broken, but really fun to set up.

M.U.G.E.N.... Have not heard of that name for a LOOOONG TIME since the classic SM64 edits on youtube.

I have always wanted to try out M.U.G.E.N.

Creaturemaster971 said:
I would love to get and design characters for it, I just have no idea how it all works
You can download a pre existent Mugen with a lot of stuff already added to it

Just search on youtube and you will find hundreds of them

Creaturemaster971 said:
How does one make characters and make sure they work in-game?
Fighter Factory, download which version you like(I recommend Ultimate) and it really depends on which version of mugen you have, if it's 1.0 or 1.1. You can search tutorials on how to make chars and even download char templates.

I used to casually spent a lot of my personal time dabbling in MUGEN on my older computer(s) a little over 10 years ago when I was still moving close to my senior year in high school.

Kinda liked playing around in the Dojo(?) stage with a few of the "KoF" characters and Master Hand too lmao. And enjoyed fooling around with them in the Contra and the Super Mario Land stages.

I used to play MUGEN a lot back in the day. I still play a little bit of Hyper Dragon Ball Z which was built off of MUGEN's engine though.

Back