• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I play MUGEN often. I'm currently making a 1.1 roster. I currently have Jotaro and DIO (Based on EOH), Diavolo (Based on ASB) and Gunvolt (Based on Blade Strangers). There's many more characters I want to use, but I like to have a stage for each chacater, which is complicated in 1.1.

Yeah I have a buffed Saitama in my game too. Not enough to break the game totally but enough that he basically destroys normal characters

Jotaro and DIO m_ism A.I.s basically means I can't do a full run of arcade mode, though Diavolo's A.I. is a fun fight.

Right now I'm doing a thing where my characters are fighting all of the worst pieces of crap I could get my hands on

Yeah, at one point people where making malware disguised as MUGEN characters in the fight for the strongest cheapie. No self-respecting MUGEN site hosts these characters, for obvious reasons.

The Smashor said:
Yeah, at one point people where making malware disguised as MUGEN characters in the fight for the strongest cheapie. No self-respecting MUGEN site hosts these characters, for obvious reasons.
That sounds really bad, I guess you already came across one of these virus characters before, right?

Back