• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whole Cake Arc Luffy CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed something, we have a key for bade Luffy, 7-A, and one for Luffy with gears and hardening, high 7-A, but we don't have one for Luffy with Geas but without hardening, which would be what Perospero's wall of candy would scale to.

Yes but we don't have enough feats of that.

Pedro should scale to G3 without Haki tho.

Mmm, I think I may re read a few parts of the manga when Luffy uses it without hardening, I am pretty sure I may find something.

I don't think Reactive Power Level makes sense, but perhaps Accelerated Development instead? Getting stronger through battles.

As for G3 AP and Luffy's durability... it makes sense, though Luffy did get the side of his body very badly hurt when Katakuri managed to land a direct hit with his spear.

RPL was a suggestion. If Accelerated Development it's more accurate then I agree.

Luffy has no defense against piercing damage. He left his guard down by Flampe intervention and Katakuri can rotate the weapon to inflict the damage more easily. It's common knowledge that piercing/cutting damage is more effective than blunt force.

Dropping the Accelerated Development aside I think the changes may be applied. I'll write the AP's sentence later at home.

Should we discuss about the AD meanwhile?

Luffy just got better as the fight progressed, it's not accelerated developement, it's just an anime trope about getting stronger with every battle, if we counted this as accelerated developement, then almost every anime character would get Accelerated Developement

But this trope is something unfrecuent in One Piece. There aren't big cases of Luffy getting stronger but vs Katakuri.

I don't think it's necessary,, it's not a huge boost in power, he got better, but not by a huge margin, and Luffy has gotten better as battles have gone on, like with Crocodile and Enel

So I think the changes should go like this:

Attack Potency: At least Mountain level in Base, Large Mountain level in 2nd Gear, Island level with 3rd (comparable to Katakuri) and 4th Gears variants (Tank-Man and Snake-Man should be comparable or stronger when compared to Bound-Man), likely higher with King Kong Gun, Tank-Man: Full Version, and King Cobra (Tank-Man: Full Version one-shot Charlotte Cracker and several of his biscuit soldiers. King Cobra defeated Katakuri and caused him devastating damage, despite the latter previously tanking all of Boundman and Snakeman attacks with little damage).

Durability: Island Level in Base, 2nd, and 3rd Gears (scaling to Katakuri), likely higher with Gear 4th: Bound-Man and Snake-Man and Tank-Man.

What do you think?

Yeah, if somebody wants to make the changes to Luffy's Whole Cake Island key I think it should be fine.

I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back