• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would you date in your fc/oc verse?

In all seriousness, for OLH Comics, I'm going with Emily. She's smart AF, is one of the strongest heroes, and she's genuinely nice.

In all seriousness, for OLH Comics, I'm going with Emily. She's smart AF, is one of the strongest heroes, and she's genuinely nice.
And just like that here comes my SS pick
Probably Nebula (Javen's sis) again with Sailey though she's a bit more cocky though loveable
Bro you are Class 50 in LS. Leaf Girl holds you in place with TK, and she and ST both have dura neg Danmaku.
What they doing when I pull out tier 4 Tower heroes?

For SS villains
I'm picking World-Destroyer-Nina all she wants is Love in her life so Imma bring it to her.

I am not selective, I would definitely date any fictional character that powerscales to my age regardless of personality, sins, crimes, willingness to kill and harm me or backstory as long as they're a cute girl.
Hahaha, ignore this previous comment, in all seriousness, pretty much all of my characters wouldn't date a normal person like me. I mean, I am normal. My name is Deidalius. I'm 19 years old. My house is in the southeast section of America, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for a fast food restaurant, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight, I wouldn't lose to anyone. Which is to say, that I am a pretty normal, generic and average person. Most of my female characters (I am pretty sure that I only like women) are extraordinary. They have extraordinary beauty, are very important to the world or are extremely powerful. Even my weakest female character is an athlete that can knock me out. Why would they date someone average like me when they have access to better people? I don't think I would be comfortable in a relationship where I am the only person that benefits, who would in good conscience? I want someone that I can help, and they can help me, a relationship with mutual power. I mean, dating a cute powerful rich girl ojousama seems like a dream, but I don't think that I would realistically want it. There's also their religions, morals, sins, crimes, past history, etc. If I date someone my family would have to approve her, they wouldn't want me to be dating someone with different morals and beliefs than them and most of my OCs aren't perfect Christians, don't dress in modest ways (Which my family would prohibit) or are straight up evil criminals I mean, I like writing evil girls. I love villains and criminals, which means most of my characters are immoral even if they're heroes. So I wouldn't realistically date most of them because of their immorality. I am actually not an immoral person IRL, I mean, I am extremely moral, the most moral person in the world, the bastion of morality. So they're not worthy of someone as moral as me. Ah, I also forgot to mention that several of my female characters are already attracted to other men and women that offer more to them than what I could ever over, or they're already in a romantic relationship. I wouldn't want them to cheat on their partners with me, not that I could manage to pull that off, but even if I could, I wouldn't because that is straight up evil. I mean, cheating should be a crime if I am honest, we should start sending all those men who cheat on their wife that have children to prison, 20 years in prison at a minimum. I am surprised we haven't outlawed cheating, it's the worst thing you could do to your family and kids. But I know why, it is because those dirty politicians are too busy cheating on their wives and in cheating scandals to pass laws that are objectively good. Sad to see! Sad to see! Either way, I should also mention that my family has... a bias towards members of other "Social identities" and none of my female characters are of my race and nationality, so my family probably wouldn't like her. Also, some of my characters like to be lovey-dovey with anyone and anything, but they don't commit to a relationship. They might date me but at the same time, why would I date someone who doesn't truly love me, is polyamorous and doesn't want to commit to marriage? I mean, if I date someone, marriage should be the end goal. A relationship of equals with equal importance and equal respect that can't be separated up until death, a permanent relationship (Unless we break up or something). So basically, I doubt that I could be in a happy romantic relationship with any of my female characters, they would also not be in a happy relationship with me. My family wouldn't be happy either. So, for the best for everyone, I will remain alone. But either way, they don't deserve me. I mean, I am sooo much better. I am so much better than them. Why should I be with people who are below me? They're lucky that I made them, that I created them. So lucky. Either way, I am better off without them. I don't need them or anyone. I am happy where I am, which is all that matters, my happiness.

Hahaha, ignore this previous comment, in all seriousness, pretty much all of my characters wouldn't date a normal person like me. I mean, I am normal. My name is Deidalius. I'm 19 years old. My house is in the southeast section of America, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for a fast food restaurant, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight, I wouldn't lose to anyone. Which is to say, that I am a pretty normal, generic and average person. Most of my female characters (I am pretty sure that I only like women) are extraordinary. They have extraordinary beauty, are very important to the world or are extremely powerful. Even my weakest female character is an athlete that can knock me out. Why would they date someone average like me when they have access to better people? I don't think I would be comfortable in a relationship where I am the only person that benefits, who would in good conscience? I want someone that I can help, and they can help me, a relationship with mutual power. I mean, dating a cute powerful rich girl ojousama seems like a dream, but I don't think that I would realistically want it. There's also their religions, morals, sins, crimes, past history, etc. If I date someone my family would have to approve her, they wouldn't want me to be dating someone with different morals and beliefs than them and most of my OCs aren't perfect Christians, don't dress in modest ways (Which my family would prohibit) or are straight up evil criminals I mean, I like writing evil girls. I love villains and criminals, which means most of my characters are immoral even if they're heroes. So I wouldn't realistically date most of them because of their immorality. I am actually not an immoral person IRL, I mean, I am extremely moral, the most moral person in the world, the bastion of morality. So they're not worthy of someone as moral as me. Ah, I also forgot to mention that several of my female characters are already attracted to other men and women that offer more to them than what I could ever over, or they're already in a romantic relationship. I wouldn't want them to cheat on their partners with me, not that I could manage to pull that off, but even if I could, I wouldn't because that is straight up evil. I mean, cheating should be a crime if I am honest, we should start sending all those men who cheat on their wife that have children to prison, 20 years in prison at a minimum. I am surprised we haven't outlawed cheating, it's the worst thing you could do to your family and kids. But I know why, it is because those dirty politicians are too busy cheating on their wives and in cheating scandals to pass laws that are objectively good. Sad to see! Sad to see! Either way, I should also mention that my family has... a bias towards members of other "Social identities" and none of my female characters are of my race and nationality, so my family probably wouldn't like her. Also, some of my characters like to be lovey-dovey with anyone and anything, but they don't commit to a relationship. They might date me but at the same time, why would I date someone who doesn't truly love me, is polyamorous and doesn't want to commit to marriage? I mean, if I date someone, marriage should be the end goal. A relationship of equals with equal importance and equal respect that can't be separated up until death, a permanent relationship (Unless we break up or something). So basically, I doubt that I could be in a happy romantic relationship with any of my female characters, they would also not be in a happy relationship with me. My family wouldn't be happy either. So, for the best for everyone, I will remain alone. But either way, they don't deserve me. I mean, I am sooo much better. I am so much better than them. Why should I be with people who are below me? They're lucky that I made them, that I created them. So lucky. Either way, I am better off without them. I don't need them or anyone. I am happy where I am, which is all that matters, my happiness.
Dude. Step away from the computer. Touch grass.

Bro thinks he’s yoshikage Kira 💀

My name is Deidalius. I'm 19 years old. My house is in the southeast section of America, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for a fast food restaurant, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning.
Bro is Kira

Yoshikage Kira is literally me. The only difference between us is that I am short, and I am not Japanese, but otherwise WE are LITERALLY the same people. He is my mirror reflection.

I would probably have to choose either Akane or Alex as anyone else either dies a horrible death, goes poof from existence, suffers, or is too busy for love to the point where they would just flat-out reject me and move on.

I could totally vibe with Cinner and Loot, them Mag Cat (robot cat with giant magnet hand), Grem (red evil gremlin with dual sabers), and Dice (chaotic weapon shifter) could work too

For Jeffrey Gets Banned, I gotta go with Dani. The man was a total sweetheart and cared for Bryan like a son. Dani literally took an energy blast from Nightmare Jarvis to protect Bryan, and died because of it. Plus, he was cute.

For Jeffrey Gets Banned, I gotta go with Dani. The man was a total sweetheart and cared for Bryan like a son. Dani literally took an energy blast from Nightmare Jarvis to protect Bryan, and died because of it.
L + Ratio + Bozo /J

Anyways for Javen playz roblox I'm going with Javen's guardian Slimer She's a prankster by heart but also a deeply caring person Sis is the same person who sparked Javen vs Roblox because the latter kept her hostage and she's the same gal to blow up the meteor that was coming for the planet Javen, Npc, Zad, and Garret were standing on.

Back