• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who would win? The King of Monsters or One Small Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, something that just crossed my mind is that Ness' shields only cut physical damage in half, meaning Godzilla's atomic breath would deal full damage. I don't think this changes the outcome but I felt it was a good idea to correct myself.

Another edit, but the shields cut the damage of certain non-physical attacks such as laser beams from robotic enemies. It basically cuts the damage of anything that isn't PSI. This is only half-true though, because some non-PSI moves are coded with the exact same properties as PSI (the Scalding Coffee Cup can spill itself and deal PSI Fire damage to everyone, though the attack itself is not PSI and does not consume Pp).

Is that so? I think Godzilla mid-high diff still. I think Godzilla would be more resistant to crying, though I don't know what effect strangeness is

I vaguely remember him resisting alien mind control in this era also

Strangeness is basically confusion. I don't know the actual odds, but you have a chance to perform your action on the wrong target. So for instance, let's say Ness is afflicted with strangness and tries Lifeup Gamma. There's a chance he may just fully heal his opponent with it instead of himself.

Strangeness would make Godzilla attack himself or other objects, which presents a bit of an opening for Ness. Strangeness can actually be cured by simply getting hit with a physical attack, so if Godzilla is afflicted by it, he may just hit himself and return to normal.

Basically depending on the odds, it could be a good thing for Ness or not help at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back