• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homura went through Hundreds of Timelines to try and save Madoka/defeat Walpurgisnacht. And she still failed. AND EVEN WHEN SHE WON, Madoka sacrificed herself to save everyone. AND EVEN THEN, Homura went through both a Witch phase, as well as an Obsession Demon Phase in the process (Something of which SHE'S STILL GOING THROUGH, TO THIS DAY).

Meanwhile, Thanos is just a desperate man, on a desperate mission, on what he presumes is to "save" the Universe from annihilation. He's made sacrifices, and so forth, just to achieve this goal. And, in the end, he actually won, and GOT A HAPPY ENDING CAUSE OF IT (And I don't think he fears Death, like, at all. I think he'll accept Death, win or lose. Though, I think he'd be more upset if his achievement was taken from him. Though, I don't imagine him despairing from it).

Homura wins this, easily. She didn't even gain a happy ending, through it all. She basically ****** over the laws of the Universe, and shit, despite herself believing that she did NOTHING WRONG (Which is, well, A WRONG STATEMENT ALL ON ITS OWN). But, with Thanos, he wanted to destroy half the Population to help the Universe. He didn't have an obsession, not like both Homura and Thanos' Comic counterpart had. Thanos is just a man with a mission. Wrong, or Right, it's all for the benefit of the Universe. :O

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Homura went through Hundreds of Timelines to try and save Madoka/defeat Walpurgisnacht. And she still failed. AND EVEN WHEN SHE WON, Madoka sacrificed herself to save everyone. AND EVEN THEN, Homura went through both a Witch phase, as well as an Obsession Demon Phase in the process (Something of which SHE'S STILL GOING THROUGH, TO THIS DAY).

Meanwhile, Thanos is just a desperate man, on a desperate mission, on what he presumes is to "save" the Universe from annihilation. He's made sacrifices, and so forth, just to achieve this goal. And, in the end, he actually won, and GOT A HAPPY ENDING CAUSE OF IT (And I don't think he fears Death, like, at all. I think he'll accept Death, win or lose. Though, I think he'd be more upset if his achievement was taken from him. Though, I don't imagine him despairing from it).

Homura wins this, easily. She didn't even gain a happy ending, through it all. She basically ****** over the laws of the Universe, and shit, despite herself believing that she did NOTHING WRONG (Which is, well, A WRONG STATEMENT ALL ON ITS OWN). But, with Thanos, he wanted to destroy half the Population to help the Universe. He didn't have an obsession, not like both Homura and Thanos' Comic counterpart had. Thanos is just a man with a mission. Wrong, or Right, it's all for the benefit of the Universe. :O
THANK YOU! At least SOMEONE knows how to be on-topic!

Sticking to the ground, Erik Killmonger is a pretty tragic villain to me. Dude grew up an orphan in the harsh streets of Oakwood, bitter and unforgiving from his father being killed by his uncle. He refused salvation from his cousin and died unwilling to pay for his crimes in jail. And at the end, he was just a kid chasing a fairy tale he wanted to believe in so hard. Too bad life is cruel.

We don't know a Homura in our lives, but we may know a Killmonger.

Natse said:
Sticking to the ground, Erik Killmonger is a pretty tragic villain to me. Dude grew up an orphan in the harsh streets of Oakwood, bitter and unforgiving from his father being killed by his uncle. He refused salvation from his cousin and died unwilling to pay for his crimes in jail. And at the end, he was just a kid chasing a fairy tale he wanted to believe in so hard. Too bad life is cruel.
We don't know a Homura in our lives, but we may know a Killmonger.
True.

Back