• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Who the heck are you!?" "I'm Barney, and I wanna be your friend."

Barney the Dinosaur has appeared on the Bagge farm, to the shock of courage and Muriel. The above exchange happens and Eustace gets annoyed, trying to force Barney to get off of his property. Eustace has nothing while Barney has his full arsenal. Eustace is at City Level. Both are in character. Win by any means other than death. Speed equalized.

Yes, but that's why I picked Eustace, he's resistant to it. In Curtain of Cruelty, he was hit by an energy wave that turned cruel people kind, and it had no effect on him.

Obviously Eustace is far stronger, but Barney has his magic. His goal would be to put Eustace in a time out via any of the above mentioned methods, since he's a pacifist.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Never for combat purposes, but if he was forced to, in theory, he could.
I mean, Eustace could smack his head from his shoulders as soon as the fight begins...

Yes. But there's no reason to assume that he wouldn't simply smack Barney like he does Courage.

One advantage Barney would have is superior range due to his powers. It's pretty much a question if Eustace could get to him and throw him out before he could use those powers. Both are in character, so Eustace will probably just start off yelling and things will escalate from there.

Barney's not starting off with hax, either. And there's no reason for Eustace not to hit Barney. You seem to be intentionally trying to paint a scenario where Barney wins.

I'm not trying to do that, I'm just trying to paint the match so he still has a fair shot despite the tier difference. I'm also trying to keep the two in character.

Back