• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who Stomps? Saitama vs Dante

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yes I know this is a stomp in either direction, I simply wanted to know in who's direction, so I made this for the sake of curiosity.

Speed is Equal obv,

Please please PLEASE do not take this as Spite, I love both characters and simply wanted to see who was the stronger one. I know this likely won't be added.

Saitama:

Dante:

I don't know really. Dante is like, orders and orders of magnitude above Abigail's casual 172 petatons, while Saitama is casually above 366 petatons. I'd argue that Dante wins here, due to his arsenal. But yeah, it's a stomp no matter how you look at it.

I... have no idea. Apparently Sparda needed help with Argosax because he already had his powers sealed, so Argosax > Sparda is no longer accurate.

With that aside, it's Dante >>> Argosax (?) Sparda > Mundus >>> Sid Abigail > casual 172 petatons.

Dante outhaxes and destroys Saitama in almost every way possible aside from Maybe AP. But even that is negated by Yamato

By DMC2 we can say that Dante is stronger than his father as the game states he shall surpass everyone who came before him, before we fight Argosax. Also, in DMC4 files it's stated that Dante's reputation made some people believe that he surpassed his father, and he have Sparda Sword which gives him Sparda's powers + what he already have

So Dante > Sparda > Mundus > Abigail > Sid (172 Petatons)

Dante wins even in AP here

Alright I get it (Though that shouldn't be an AP advantage)

Well it seems Dante does it, this can be closed assuming it is a stomp (Which I'm 99 percent sure on)

To > 600 Petatons, right ?

That doesn't change anything actually, now Saitama have a little AP advantage but still getting outhaxed to oblivion and even if AP comes to be a trouble, Yamato exists for this

Reflecting an attack that's multiple times above Dantes is far from little

He is >>> 600 Petatons, but Dante is FAR above a feat that Sid did casually that had 172 Petatons, Sid is a fodder even to Mundus who Dante casually defeated in DMC Novel 2

Also, he can time slow/stop Saitama with three different types of Time Manip, increase his speed by 10 times, Teleportation, Duplication, Transmutation, Flight (apparently Saitama doesn't have this, right ?) And Dura Negation with Yamato

Saitama only have the AP, and isn't*** a huge gap

Back