• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who scales to Dyspo?

As the title says, I wanted to ask who is considered faster than Dyspo. Since Hit started adapting to his speed, but he was still no match for Jiren, does it mean Jiren, and by extension UI Goku (who also blocked a punch from Dyspo with ease, although we don't know if it was at full speed), are faster than him? And what about GoDs, who should be comparable to those two?

Angels. No one else. UI Goku blitzed base Dyspo, but that doesn't mean he can keep up in speed with Dyspo when he uses his acceleration.

Ui Goku blitzed Dyspo, that puts him above him.

Why? Because Dyspo has the reactions to maneuver himself, throw punches and stop while accelerating. If Dyspo can do that but can't even keep up with Goku then Goku is faster.

That was discussed and debunked cause Toppo reacted faster than Dyspo did and that would be impossible by your logic.

Dyspo can't manuverabilty him just attack in from of him. That why it's called linear attacks.

It's common sense that Goku moved faster than Dyspo could react. If we use scene precedence, Toppo reacted first and scales slightly above Dyspo. But the first statement stands :^)

If Dyspo couldn't react while accelerating there's be a problem.

His punches would be just as slow, when he goes to attack someone he'd fly off the stage since since he wouldn't have the reactions to stop himself. Etc.

Adaption doesn't make reaching the same speed you know? He simple adapted to his linear moving and even thou Dyspo is faster he knew where he would hit cause a linear attack is easy to counter.

@man your logic doesn't stand in feet cause by that logic Toppo is just as fast as Dyspo yet he matched SSB Goku who got blitzed hard.

>Base Dyspo

He only has one form.

Being able to move fast and not react at that speed is foolish and untrue.

Unite My Rice said:
>Base Dyspo

He only has one form.

Being able to move fast and not react at that speed is foolish and untrue.
Explain why Toppo can react at the same speed as Dyspo can when Toppo=SSB Goku who got blitzed hard.

Also, if he can react at that speed why didnt he block Hits and Goku's attacks? Why did they overpower him by simply adapting to his linear movement?

Oh really, now aim-dodge is no longer a thing... Yet pretty much anyone can do it. Also, same could be said for Hit's time skip punches and still...

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
If Dyspo couldn't react while accelerating there's be a problem.

His punches would be just as slow, when he goes to attack someone he'd fly off the stage since since he wouldn't have the reactions to stop himself. Etc.
funny that practically happened as he only barely saved himself and only cause he had a decent distance to do so.

Blanked said:
Explain why Toppo can react at the same speed as Dyspo can when Toppo=SSB Goku who got blitzed hard.
Because he can. You don't need to add any further ambiguity by inventing """forms""" that clearly aren't actually there for Dyspo. It's called Occam's razor. To begin with reactions are relative to surrounding and not to speed. If you don't agree with the show than that's your problem entirely.

By "forms" I intend his speed boost skill (you all know that but act like you don't for whatever reason) and I have given several examples that prove his reaction is not on the lvl of his speed.

Simply restricting your speed to "higher" in bursts isn't a new form. I'd appreciate if something of substance was discussed, likely pertaining to the title of the thread, otherwise I'm closing this.

UI Goku: Dyspo is not dumb enough to hold back against UI Goku when he wasn't holding back against SSB Goku or Hit. There is nothing implying that Dyspo wasn't using acceleration. Going by Occam's razor, the assertion with the least amount of assumptions is that Dyspo was using acceleration.

Jiren: Scaling from UI Goku.

Angels: Self-explanatory.

Hakaishins: Can't generalise this as some hakaishins are likely stronger and faster than others.

Its obvious than UI Goku, Jiren and the Angels are faster than boost Dyspo.

However, Dyspo attacked at the same speed as Toppo, so either Toppo has the same speed as Dyspo or Dyspo wasn't using his full speed. Or it's just an error, which is why waiting for the end of the tornament could be a good idea.

Now I am really thinking that the GoDs and Zeno were not able to see Dyspo was just mere hype lol. Because they kept up with Goku vs Jiren and made no such statement.

Back