• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the strongest fire-type anime character?

Out of the seven elements,my favourite element is fire.So,as you can understand,I wish to know who is the strongest anime character that can control fire or use fire-y moves.

Who can answer it(I want to hear all your opinions)??

I'd say Daemon since while he's a demon lord most of his attacks are fire bases. plus he's a tier 2-A character who seems to primarily use fire so.

Walter from SMT is a possibility, being "at last Multiverse+" with Immeasurable speed. His hax is on the lite side, though. Only has low level stat amping.

Some of the Digimon top tiers like Daemon as Dragonmaster said could also qualify but none of them have immeasurable/omnipresent speed AFAIK.

You really need to set a tier limit on questions like this since left uncapped the 'strongest' will just end up being the most powerful reality warper or similarly haxxed character who is known to sometimes use the technique in question. Tier 0's should be excluded by default for obvious reasons, but there's nothing stopping any random high tier 1a who once used the technique in question from using it to roflstomp anyone lower an infinite amount of times so they would always win unless a tier limit is in place.

Alright then,tier 0 is excluded.

...and you may or may not assume that tier 1 is excluded (also),but..sometimes someone of 3-4 tier level can use "certain moves" stronger than anyone else.(For example-Alucard can use stronger vampiric powers than any other anime male vampires.But Alucard of Hellsing is in tier 7B)

(I would think D seems much more powerful than alucard, though I don't really know anything about his character, just going by his page. Though saying "x is the strongest anime/mange/comic/arbitrary-other-media anything" is hard to defend since you probably don't know every fiction of that media)

To the question of the thread: The strongest character that has fire manipulation explicitly listed as category is Tenma Yato I would believe. Though thats less because he is the strongest user then because he is the only one for which someone thought it to be notable to mention at this level of power. All reality warpers (and basically all Tier 1 or Tier 2 characters are reality warpers) will have this ability as a small unimportant aspect of having general reality warping.

Because of this the question who of them is the strongest fire manipulator means nothing different from who of them is the strongest in general.

As such the question is impossible or at least way too hard to answer and also not that interesting.

The question that goes more into the direction of what you imagined probably would be "Which is the most powerful character that primarily uses fire manipulation in battle" or "which character posses the most powerful fire manipulation based move".

Though I can't answer you either of those questions.

I see.....

But wait,I think any Amaterasu(refer to Naruto)user may have strongest fire ability.

Amaterasu produces black flames at the focal point of the user's vision.[3] In most situations, this makes Amaterasu impossible to avoid.

Once created, it can continue burning for seven days and seven nights. The flames cannot be extinguished with water or any other normal methods;[5] only the user can put the flames out.[6] Said to be "the fires from hell" and to burn as hot as the sun itself,[1] Amaterasu burns basically any material — other flames included — until nothing but ash remains.

I wonder why isn't Amaterasu the strongest fire ability and why any Amaterasu user isn't mentioned by anyone of you.

Amaterasu is hilariously low tier...

The fires of a character who is only moon level, which aren't even effective against some enemies he faced, cannot compare to the kind of characters we're talking about. The guy mentioned above is a 1-a character, one of his attacks involves compressing thousands of stars into a single attack, the heat of which is unimaginably higher than amaterasu. Just charging such an attack while anywhere in the vague area of earth would kill all life or even melt the planet.

Amaterasu is not even close enough to bother mentioning.

The answer is probably going to come down to some high level reality warper who prefers a fire theme when using their powers, or who ascended to power after being a primary fire user when they were low tier.

Amaterasu is potenent, but not as OP as everyone thinks it is. However for those in his tier and below it is still very dangerous.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Amaterasu is potenent, but not as OP as everyone thinks it is. However for those in his tier and below it is still very dangerous.
Well if you are in it's tier or lower you wouldn't want to tank it as it's a kind of attack that feeds itself off of contact rather than doing damage and evaporating like many attacks and so you can't just ignore it and let it hit you, but it also seems to not put out any actual heat or spread very fast. It just creeps along eating matter to feed itelf. When itachi used it to escape from jaraiya at the inn during part one, everyone just sort of stood around next to the fires as they burned the house suuuper slow and then jaraiya pulled out a paper scroll to scribble a seal on and then pocketed the fire for later study.

The damage caused by Rei Ogami's flames of rebuke is quite similar to the damage caused by Amaterasu.

But I do not know whether these two can defeat Natsu's(refer-Fairy Tail) powers and abilities or not.

^the blue flames? yeah, this two are similar but ogami has aflame even stronger, he can brun anything into nothing, even nothingness itself gets burned by it, until today i didnt see any other fire having such hax properties...

Thats maybe because A People forgot yu yu hakusho myself included so shame on me and the other People because DRAGON OF THE DRAKNESS FLAME IS EPIC. B Hiei sucks which is unlikely. C there are better options.

^of course it is zero, hiei is like killua, that means he is badass, and nobody dislikes such badass chars, the same way nobody dislikes escanor from NNT :D

What about Natsu dragneel(Fairy Tail) -as I had mentioned earlier in this thread?
Natsu Dragonforce
Also,what about Rin Okumura?
Rin Okumura

Well the opic was asking for the most powerful Fire user. We kind of ignore tier 1 or higher characters because lets be honest. Every Omnipotent would be on this list. When it comes to power i'd say Daemon from Digimon or Walter from Shin Megami Tensei.

Back