• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most combatively skilled person in this wiki?

@Spooky

When you mentioned Tier 7 I assumed you meant what I listed could be done by raw power alone.

He adapted and improved his martial arts over the course of the fight, that's how he outskilled a guy who copied his martial arts, all while being out-of-practice for years. And he was the one who just fought several people and was severely exhausted when he fought that guy, whereas the precog dude was more or less fully rested and had armor boosting him to boot. That was very much intended to be a showing of skill.

CH being that accumulation is about as quantifiable as the "I've fought for millions of years" feats I see being thrown around. Being the culmination of billions of people doesn't mean much in itself when most of them aren't skilled combatants, their skill isn't just additive and various other factors exist.

Well that's a case of Accelerated Development, but it also depends on the way it was achieved

"CH being that accumulation is about as quantifiable as the "I've fought for millions of years" feats I see being thrown around. Being the culmination of billions of people doesn't mean much in itself when most of them aren't skilled combatants, their skill isn't just additive and various other factors exist."

The one thing is, we actually got feats from Composite Human.

@Spooky

He was getting overwhelmed, remembered how his grandfather had somewhat perfected his martial art 17 years prior to that fight and just... mastered it even better than his grandfather, who could only use the refined moves partially before getting killed.

Well listing the feats would be better than just stating he has all martial arts known to hmanity. At the very least we can see and compare feats with other characters.

I mean if we're talking about perception and copying then I would say Ikki Kurogane takes the cake with Perfect Vision which he doesn't require a sword to do. I would say he has the best martial arts copying capabilities.

>Well listing the feats would be better than just stating he has all martial arts known to hmanity. At the very least we can see and compare feats with other characters.

Do you really think anyone has time to travel all around the world and internet to find not even a small chunk of feats? That would take far more than a lifetime tbh. You can search as much as you want on the internet and gather not even a 1% of what humans are capable of. CH is master of every martial art, every kind of weapon, every field of science and learning, hell. Sorry but I'm not wasting my life to gather some little feats out of literal millions/billions, far easier to gather feat from novels or games for sure.

CH is literally a deity in human form lol!, either way isn't skill kinda subjective? since in some verses it's all about patience as well as focus while others it's about instinct and adaption not to mention verses with characters that have made up martial arts.

I am the most skilled person in this entire wiki when it comes to combat

Want to say Baki or Yujiro but debating skill doesn't really turn out well since it's almost completely subjective, especially with characters who are just referred to as "Master at (name Martial Art here)" compared to characters that actually have skill feats.

Well looking at the profiles and from what my big Danganronpa fan buddy tells me :p I may be wrong but these guys seem really much better

SpookyShadow said:
I might get into the series someday. Despite the fandom seeming, for lack of a better word, cancerous as **** it seems like interesting stuff
It is, I highly enjoy it. People I'd recommend watching if you want commentary are Berleezy or JohneAwesome.

Back