• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most combatively skilled person in this wiki?

Let's just say I wave my magic wand and everyone on this wiki becomes the same exact AP, lifting strength, striking strength, speed, range and stamina. intelligence will be unchanged just no omniscient/nigh omniscient characters. No hax nor any abilities that increase your stats, no weapons or equipment. These fights are just going to be decided with hand to hand combat alone and nothing else. It's in the UFC octagon and Joe rogan is commentating on these fights. Who would come out as the champion?

Honestly, in a Kengan type match, probably most DC martial artists (KK included), Baki characters (especially Yujiro) and characters from the Kengan Verse

Schnee One said:
Yujiro Hanma

Maybe Bahamut as well idk
I don't think yujiro is the very very peak of skill but he's defiantly close. But I do however think that Baki offers the best explanations when describing the skill of characters.

Oliver de jesus said:
Batman (I will not specify)? means he is considered a great fighter and trained dozens of martial arts.
Batman

• Net Worth: US$6.9 billion
  • Leader of Wayne Enterprises
  • 12 masters degrees
  • Knows 127+ martial arts
vs

Black Panther

• Net Worth: US$90.7 trillion
  • King of Wakanda
  • Has several doctorates
  • Studied 160+ martial arts

I don't think Batman and black panther would be able to get past yujiro, yujiro has mastered every single martial art known to man and even the unknown ones that have only been passed down through noble blood and the ones lost to history and can only be learned through ancient scripture.

DTG499 said:
I don't think Batman and black panther would be able to get past yujiro, yujiro has mastered every single martial art known to man and even the unknown ones that have only been passed down through noble blood and the ones lost to history and can only be learned through ancient scripture.
Black Panther has done something similar to that, but meh getting all feats of skill would be very troubling thing to do considering all their history.

Even so anyone that doesn't have analytical prediction, information analysis, accelerated development, reactive power level(just for skill level), power mimicry and/or instinctive reaction won't make it very far.

Mori Jin beating someone with precog who mastered his own technique after seeing it once is the best feat I've seen so far skill wise.

XDragnoir said:
Composite human if he was still around, no one is more skilled than him, i doubt it.
He literally just had mastering all human martial arts going for him. Here there are people who can out-skill precog, have cellular pressure points and can copy martial arts by looking at them and improve them to boot. He's hella skilled but he's not taking number 1 any time soon.

Planck69 said:
He literally just had mastering all human martial arts going for him. Here there are people who can out-skill precog, have cellular pressure points and can copy martial arts by looking at them and improve them to boot. He's hella skilled but he's not taking number 1 any time soon.
Not everything links to skill my friend. I really can't doubt that some Tier 7 could do shit like that. Mimicking moves is the only thing you mentioned that IMO can be mostly considered some skill feat

SpookyShadow said:
Not everything links to skill my friend. I really can't doubt that some Tier 7 could do shit like that. Mimicking moves is the only thing you mentioned that IMO can be mostly considered some skill feat
How are cellular level pressure points or anything I listed related to AP? And being able to outskill, adapt to and overcome a person that copied your fighting style, has precog and armor that massively improves his durability is a skill feat. Not to mention fighting people with martial arts tailored to exploit the weaknesses of your own style when these people match you in AP.

Actually, i think every single "skill god" already has mastery over every human martial art, yeah, CH can't really be in the top 1, but still, saying he only had his martial arts isn't really right.

We have to consider MANY things like something being super ability/resistance rather than a skill feat, the resistance to precog or pressure points on cellular level for example. Your capability of delivering/blocking attacks in clever way and outpacing your opponent in battle with considering your fighting styles, choosing the response to attacks, I believe that is skill, not really "he is the greatest swordsman in the world and has outskilled this guy" or "he controls his body on sub-quantic level to deliver a devastating blow through skill", it's best to know what impressive FIGHTING feats they have. Let me show few, Saejima vs Majima, Kiryu vs Shibusawaor Snake vs Liquid . Something being flashy not always translates into skill.

@Planck

When did I tell something about AP. Cellular level pressure points are completely supernatural, just like abiltiies like ice manipulation, heat manipulation et cetera. Not necessarily skill feat, it requires some degree of knowledge on human anatomy and where to hit but that's basically it for this level of a character.

The rest? We need to know how they did it to consider it skill. There's no such thing as outskilling a guy who's literally you, though you can outmatch him in combat in a way. That doesn't mean you are far more skilled, no, you are AS skilled as the guy. When you defeat your equal that doesn't always make you better than him. There are many factors influencing the fight like stamina or speed. Fighting someone completely equal can't end in inconclusive, even if you fight someone same as yourself.

Composite Human is culmination of BILLIONS people, with millions of actual martial artists mastering styles in their own way or masters of mathematics, physics, biology, science. He does not have any superpower, supernatural agility or supergenius intelligence, I believe that's why people underestimate him sometimes. But not necessarily everything needs to be considered a "skill feat" in battle. Well, knowing how to use your capabiltiies in battle is quite a feat, but I have seen people sometimes stating raw stats = skill...

Back