• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kenshiro walks trough the DBverse and touches Goku's shoulder. Goku: Hey, pal. Wanna pick a fight?

Kenshiro: O mae wa mou shindeiru.

Goku: Huh? Goku becomes a blood puddle.

Calaca Vs said:
Kenshiro walks trough the DBverse and touches Goku's shoulder.Goku: Hey, pal. Wanna pick a fight?

Goku: Huh? Goku becomes a blood puddle.
No.

• Touches Goku's shoulder
Son Goku: Uhhh...hey? Who are you?

• Son Goku explodes
  • Nothing happens
Son Goku: I don't know what you're trying to pull. But if you want to pick a fight. Then i'll gladly join in. I wanna see more of your power. Ehehe....*Goes SSJ*

Kenshiro: ....You're a weird man. And a foolish one.

SSJ Goku: Ehehe. Well, I get that alot. HERE GOES!

• Kenshiro gets defeated
Son Goku: Oh....you okay there?

Basically everyone with hax. Literally take any series with some level of hax and i guarantee at least 1-2 ppl will solo the verse. Dies Irae, Medaka Box, Get Backers. Raw strength doesn't rly get u anywhere in Fiction.

Firephoenixearl said:
Basically everyone with hax. Literally take any series with some level of hax and i guarantee at least 1-2 ppl will solo the verse. Dies Irae, Medaka Box, Get Backers. Raw strength doesn't rly get u anywhere in Fiction.
Kharn would beg to differ

@Homu and Glassman weren't the votes for Goku debunked due to a misunderstanding about Kharn's durability?

I'm pretty sure there were more reasons than just that reason for goku winning. Especially since Azzy said that Kharn doesn't do well against those more skilled than him in combat.

The votes revolved around the AP advantage.

If Kharn has higher dura he has the advantage of being able to tank. Goku can't tank a slash from Gorechild

• Joke:
-Golden King: Lol abstract stare

-Altair: Lol P L O T A N D E R A S E

-Machina : Lol 1-A punch

-Homura: Lol mindhax

-BB: Lol Authority

• Serious
-Gilgamesh: Ea and GOB might be overkill for Goku,but at least Goku have a chance to kill him

-Nono: Black hole spam,large planet cutting beam,etc.Maybe Goku didn't have a chance

-Zephyrmon: This Gal might BFR him if she's feel this fight too long.

Back