• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who doesn't hate the moon? - Suika Ibuki (Touhou Project) vs John White (Infamous)

Cause why not. They destroyed the moon, they can become untouchable, they can become huge or small, they like making black hole like attacks, and they're pretty strong tossing gigantic things across whatever. Also FBI vs Loli .

Speed equalized. Location is Academy City. Use their Multi-Continental forms.

Round 1 - Regular forms.

Round 2 - Composite Conduit minus Time Travel.

Go crazy.

BeastColeJohn
Suika-suika-ibuki-25999482-1363-1000

Lastly before anyone else complains about there being too much Yukari, Reimu, and Sakuya threads try commenting on the other Touhou matchups and maybe you'll prevent the 'overused characters' you guys are so tired of hearing. Now may you all have a good day.

Leaning towards Ms. Party-All-The-Time in both scenarios. Given shes strong enough in H2H to likely best him, and I'm not sure if he can hurt her soul given she fought someone whose sword can soul eat AND use the enemy's weakness against them and won with ease... and she often play fought her...

2 for Suika, and 0 for John

I would argue against the spiritual thing but I remember someone making an argument for that back then

Objection Core Suika destroyed the Reflection of the moon not the real moon.

as stated in Bohemian Archive in Japanese Red

"The truth is much more mind-blowin' than that. You can almost never see the real moon, 'cause its appearance is deadly to humans. You can only see the moon's reflection. And the things that make reflections, like water or glass, can all be broken, right? So since the moon you see in the sky is just being reflected in the heavens, all you gotta do is tear the heavens apart!"

However i still cast my vote for Suika

due to the fact that Touhouverse Onis need exact tools to kill them.

as statted in Prefect Memmoto in the stricts sense section on oni's "Because oni are different from regular youkai, the means of extermination and the tools necessary are particular and specialized. The technique to exterminate oni have already been lost by humans, thus it would appear that meeting an oni nowadays would be too much for anyone to handle." also from Prefect memoto in the stricts sense the arcicle on countermesers for Suika "As knowledge about oni and methods of their extermination have been lost in modern times, it's best not to even attempt to destroy them. There is absolutely no chance of succeeding."

so unless John White goes on some epic quest to find these tools i dont think he will have much success

Back