• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can win against a composite Toaru?

Also no, the verse explicitly stated that Incomprehensible Dimensions exists in the outer worlds. Shiroyasha and almathea broadened this in one of the offatages:

Shiro: "Since those are completely incomprehensible dimensions where a slight mistake in the density of time would lead to incomprehensible Laws of Physic, Proper Times and Laws of Celestial Bodies. You can also define Little Garden as another Outer Universe. And just to be sure, [Natural-born Divine Spirit] doesn't mean pure-blooded Divine Spirit, if anyone is confused."

As far as I am aware, is still being discussed and hasn't really been enforced. If it is, it does change things a lot. But I don't see why it should, when the Magic Gods very clearly show higher dimensions are bigger than the universe in To Aru.

A dimension being infinite or of not insignificant size compared to our own is the whole point of the new tiering system, so no, being bigger is by all means something worth a feat.

Uh... dimensions being imcomprehensible doesn't make them qualitatively superior or infinitely bigger than lower dimensions, which is what you need for the new tiering system. It just means they have entirely different laws that work different than our own.

Incomprehensible Dimensions equates to the outerwords which there countless of've. It doesn't mean that the Dimensions are incomprehensible. It just means that Outerworlds are incomprehensible Dimensions.

Probability hax won't work on the verse as candidates of origin have ƒÆ» guaranteed of existence, there are also non-existent yet existent beings in Little garden called the noformers a community that does not have a way to retrieve their community name and Cosmology.

The number really doesn't matter, just if they are qualitatively superior or much bigger compared to lower dimensions. If not, it does nothing for their tiering, which so far seems to be Low 1-C at best. That's as high as you are gonna get just with statements of multiple timelines, no matter how infinitely big the number.

Just a thought, but...

What about a full composite Nasuverse character, including Riyo Gudako?

Speed unequal, Musashi's inifinite speed could work...I think

I mean, infinite speed doesn't let you do much when you are 2-A at best and the opponent is High 1-C, so that wouldn't work either.

Not even imagine breaker, pure dimensional superiority kinda leaves any potential hax useless.

Touma meet Riyodako will be like; Riyo: I will reset entire universe untill I get 5*!

Touma: You should happy with your current rooster and you must leveling your 3* or bellow servant, they are not usless.

Riyo: Silence!? You never knew how hurt dont get good 5*

Touma: I do! Because Imagine Breaker never allows me to get any 5*

Riyo: What!?

Touma: So I will destroy illusion if yours!

Jokes aside, wouldnt gudako is perfect target for world rejector?

I think Flash isn't fast enough to ignore the shield, but IDK, Accelerate understands it better than me.

What VH D can do?

The profile of the teacher stinks and the IB is just a null power that does not prevent someone with normal weapons from killing their user (even to a match where the teacher is defeating the IB with only clean strokes).

Oliver de jesus said:
The profile of the teacher stinks and the IB is just a null power that does not prevent someone with normal weapons from killing their user (even to a match where the teacher is defeating the IB with only clean strokes).
It doesn't, but it does nothing about the other non-IB abilities, like Accelerator's shield.

Everyone seems to have not read the OP, or don't know what a composite is, should i have explained it better?

XDragnoir said:
Putting the downgrade aside, Comp Toaru can reflect 2C ap, time stop don't work because of Aleister, IB null Death Hax, 3x amp is useless, the clones will not have any Higher D ability.
You asked me what they have aside from immeasurable speed, and I answered. That speed counters most of what you mentioned.

That sounds like an NLF. It stop unnatural or supernatural things yes. But non-existeence is fundamentally different from anything else. I say being capable of poeernullimg or affecting things that involve it require feats for it.

How is calling existing in non-existence, something fundamentally unnatural, something that Imagine Breaker would affect since it is made to affect unnatural things, an NLF? That's it's whole function. Is exactly why it doesn't erase supernatural things like lifeforce, because lifeforce is a natural product of the normal world without any artificial intervention or processes. But the moment it gets refined artificially into magical power by a magician, boom it gets negated.

It is not different at all in the fact that it is both unnatural and supernatural.

Except it would need to be capable of interacting with non-existence in the first place is kinda my point. And I am not talking about mages. The NLF bit is IB interacting with non-existence without a showing. Also what if non-existence is natural to another verse.

Rocker1189 said:
Except it would need to be capable of interacting with non-existence in the first place is kinda my point. And I am not talking about mages. The NLF bit is IB interacting with non-existence without a showing. Also what if non-existence is natural to another verse.
IB uses Toaru's Pure World as the basis for its negation, so it doesn't really matter whether something is natural or supernatural to any other world. If it's supernatural to the Pure World, it gets negated.

Back