• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can win against a composite Toaru?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I believe speed was equalized on that match
"Someone who already passed the finish line"

Every passive is like that my dude, thas why its called "passive", because they are already there

And you cant deny the fact that immeasurables are faster than passives by nature, unless said passive can work on immeasurables
i don't think u understand passive, it's not an activation ability, i have an arm passively the same way IB is passive, there is not turn off or on, IB is like a rule of the universe, like gravity, is passive like that

there is no speed involved as it would be effective even before the fight starts as there is no need for activation or anything

Malox1696 said:
i don't think u understand passive, it's not an activation ability, i have an arm passively the same way IB is passive, there is not turn off or on, IB is like a rule of the universe, like gravity, is passive like that

there is no speed involved as it would be effective even before the fight starts as there is no need for activation or anything
And I don't think you understand what Immeasurable is. Immeasurable is beyond time. Something being aleady there doesn't mean anything to them they just blitz it. I explained above

passive = infinite speed

immeasurable > infinite speed

Immeasurable > Passives

AnonymousBlank said:
I know this would just be ignored for the sake of the thread but doesn't IB null everything Toaru has ovo
yep already pointed out and IB and WR can't coexist in the same individual as they are opposite and if 1 work the other would render him powerless or "die"

ExSENNA said:
And I don't think you understand what Immeasurable is. Immeasurable is beyond time. Something being aleady there doesn't mean anything to them they just blitz it. I explained above

passive = infinite speed

Immeasurable > Passives
that only applies if u go back in time, and yogiri can't i know very well where the speed feat is from, it just killed an immeasurable being that could time travel not killed him before he existed, simply put going back in time is useless against instant death once it's activated, probably nothing can stop ID after activation but IB would stop the activation entirely

Malox1696 said:
ExSENNA said:

passive = infinite speed

Immeasurable > Passives
that only applies if u go back in time, and yogiri can't i know very well where the speed feat is from, it just killed an immeasurable being that could time travel not killed him before he existed, simply put going back in time is useless against instant death once it's activated, probably nothing can stop ID after activation but IB would stop the activation entirely
IIRC Yogiri blitzed passives in his own verse, Passives don't mean anything to Immeasurables since it's beyond time. Unless said passive has feats of working on Immeasurables, Immeasurable is always faster than passive

I really liked Yogiri before, but now, i really hate him. And who could put a good fight to this composite? Maybe Xue Ying? Nanashi? The Doctor?

RedHairShanks56 said:
Dwayne Johnson can defeat them
Most likely yes. Touma is one of those strange ones where he can defeat, for the most part, the most powerful characters but will more than likely lose against the weaker characters, at least those that have better fighting experience and is much stronger physically.

Check his respect thread

Do you know which chapter is that? I need the full context of that. Touma nulled a lot of passives, but that doesn't grant him immeasureable.

Eganergo said:
Check his respect thread
Do you know which chapter is that? I need the full context of that. Touma nulled a lot of passives, but that doesn't grant him immeasureable.
"Huh, what's wrong? Although I was certainly surprised, it's just a tower, right?" (Tomochika)

『It's not like that! Haven't you noticed it!? The thick miasma up to this extent! It's this destination! Something evil is at this destination!』(Mokomoko)

Tomochika looked around restlessly at the area, it seemed that she didn't feel anything.
However, Yogiri was feeling signs of death floating in the area. It looked as if the sunlight was darkened.

"Oboo!" (Rainier)

"Rainier-san!?" (Tomochika)

Immediately, Rainier's body began to fold and vomit.
If she looked around, there were people who were falling and vomiting in the same way.

『They were exposed to the miasma.』(Mokomoko)

"Miasma? I don't have anything, though." (Tomochika)

『I am protecting you, and I think the youngster will do it one way or the other.』(Mokomoko)

Rick appeared to know about the Devil. However, Tomochika had something to worry about rather than such a thing.

"Hey? If it's Takatou-kun——" (Tomochika)

Then even the devil can be killed? Tomochika closed her mouth immediately as she tried to say so.

——There is no reason to kill, is there? It seemed he'd say something like that.

They didn't really know what kind of person the devil was at the present time. It would be too rash to kill it just because it seemed to be evil for some reason or another. Tomochika, who was impertinent, reconsidered, and looked at Yogiri.
Yogiri had an awkward-like face.

"What's wrong?" (Tomochika)

Tomochika tilted her head. It was an unusual reaction of Yogiri.

"Perhaps the Devil? The source of miasma that is over there, I inadvertently killed it." (Yogiri)

"……yes?" (Tomochika)

Yogiri pointed at the center of the barrier.

"Somehow, I had a feeling like that first. I'm sorry, I mean." (Yogiri)

Volume 2 Chapter 5

"It was treated as though Yuuki himself was planning to kill Yogiri. In this case, Yogiri didn't resolve the situation by simply killing the attacking bugs. Instead, he killed the problem at its source. By killing Yuuki, he put an end to being targetted by his servant's killing intent.

The situation was similar for the Devil at the Sword Saint's tower. The miasma that was drifting around had the potential to harm or kill Yogiri. Because Yogiri was calmly moving through it anyway, he must have been killing the miasma itself as he went. However, the miasma was constantly gushing forth from the Devil. He must have decided that the only way to fundamentally solve the problem was to just kill the Devil."

Volume 4 Chapter 1

I still don't understand why that would give him immeasurable. If Touma was in the same situation, he could do the same as Yogiri and that's certainly not immeasurable. Is the enemy 4D or something?

>I still don't understand why that would give him immeasurable.

Because a passive aura didnt reach him? Its that simple

> Is the enemy 4D or something?

The Devil wasnt. But the HRE was (he exists in a place beyond time and space) and people who tries to do time travel still dies by Yogiri, which supports the fact that Yogiri's ability is beyond time

Rather than immeasurable, it should be a resistance or powernull. Passive aura won't reach Touma either, but he is not immeasurable.

Nah, Yogiri had to think to kill the passive aura, otherwise he would be affected by it

Sure, Touma can null some passives but thats because he has his own passive. He cant null something that is beyond passives, thats why he is not immeasurable

Cant negate something that is faster than his capacity to null

Yogiri blitzes

Did you realize that Touma passively negate instant death or something similar like that. And you forgot that Touma power negation is High 1c. Even if yogiri kills Touma body parts, Touma can negate it since Yogiri power never affect someone who had High 1c negation.

And I forgot mention about aleister "clone" which I doubt Yogiri can realize that it different possibility of aleister crowley. Sure, he can kills original bodies of clone (Idr which chapter but yogiri kills clone & original bodies at same time) but I think he cant kill different possibilites.

And the composite also has Accel PW anti-magic and H1C vector shield, i think he can just reflect ID, and add Aleister and Coronzon's magic knowledge to the mix.

Iirc PW Accel can reflect vectorless attavks or something like that.

Interesting, if ID is not magic, what it is?

Iirc PW Accel can reflect vectorless attavks or something like that.

Interesting, if ID is not magic, what it is?

Iirc, he can only reflect vectorless attacks after experiencing them once

Its something else, way more powerful than what is considered magic. He also came from a world where magic doesnt even exist

And iirc he got surprised or something like that after discovering about the existence of magic

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
>I still don't understand why that would give him immeasurable.
Because a passive aura didnt reach him? Its that simple

> Is the enemy 4D or something?

The Devil wasnt. But the HRE was (he exists in a place beyond time and space) and people who tries to do time travel still dies by Yogiri, which supports the fact that Yogiri's ability is beyond time
beyond time yes but not beyond negation, it does not erase the being before it exist (not that it would work on IB)

the HR tried to go back in time after he got targeted, in that case it was too late, IB would negate the targeting entierly

and negation speed is a factor only with raw power not speed of the attack

Back