• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can win against a composite Toaru?

I think even Amatsu Mikaboshi (2-C) can take them all, no one in To Aru can kill him because his immortality type 8 and acausality type 5 which are related to Oblivion

This is a total misunderstanding, Acausality/Immortality or Resistance aren't even close to "hax"

Immortality type 8 in a 1A being is a smurf ability above H1C anyways. Btw, if the downgrade happens, i will change the rules.

YungManzi said:
2-C AP, Time stop, some could conceptual death hax which erases on a 2-A^2-3 scale, time travel via sheer speed/sending thier attacks into the past. A 3x amp to all of their stats, can summon "clones" of people they're fight which have the same abilites as the original, Has a true form which exists outside of the universe and can bust universe by merely existing. ect
Putting the downgrade aside, Comp Toaru can reflect 2C ap, time stop don't work because of Aleister, IB null Death Hax, 3x amp is useless, the clones will not have any Higher D ability.

XDragnoir said:
LyZ92 said:
Izayoi Sakamaki and Azi Dahaka joined the group and solos the verse with no diff
Ehhhh, nope, not even close.
Lmao, explain please that why they can't solo ?

Izayoi's AP- if he releases it in the outer world , even the activation can cause the whole creation to crumble

Azi Dahaka - destroyed countless pantheon gods in his arsenal, and the entire army managed to seal him but they can't completely killed him because of his "AVESTA", remember that if Azi has more opponents the stronger he become

Actually called no tauroverse includes the Devas' obviously. Meaning beings who are above alpha and omega (all of creation and end creation) anyways, A Pantheon is the emodiment of Histories, mythologies and etc. That's just for the 3 digit pantheons.

Immeasurable is literally movement beyond linear time... killing a passive aura has literally not a trace of anything even resembling immesurable on it.

That's... holy Jesus that's dumb. How could you even think that's a thing? Do you also have immeasurable speed air for blowing away a passive miasma wind? I really hope you don't say yes.

Anyways canaria is enough for the verse, for one she is already immune to death haxes, she can sing and alter countless Histories, she can even rewrite rules of concepts from the God's full authority, if someone wants to find the scan for full Authority I can give it.

Are you talking about ID? If so, yes I do have the speed of air blowing away passive miasma at immeasurable. But that is not even the reasoning behind it getting Immeasurable when it did, it has it due to reacting and killing a being outside the confines of linear time and space.

That still doesn't give immeasurable speed. That's just a range feat.

And immeasurable is not being beyond the confines, it is literally moving cross time through pure speed. The exact same reason characters don't get immeasurable by existing above time and space.

And IB can already erase stuff on the level of Othinus Gungnir, which is High 1-C. Unless anyone in Tarouverse gets above that, it really doesn't matter.

ID is extremely broken tho. It literally killed a God who was above space-time. And no that's a falsified Argument for one, stating another girl that has passive Abilities like Haruka, anyways, yes Yogiri's ID can even kill beings who are above conventional space-time. Also a passive Ability means it's a passive ability. It doesn't make sense since the god was already above the confined Space-time.

How do you even call that range tho? Beings who are give confined Space-time already means that they aren't bound by it.aoso doesn't make sense why it won't be immeasurable.

Literally define first something that doesn't even have distance nor time intervals to gauge at their speed? And how in the hell does that not make sense to you?

I get what you mean, but that is all still meaningless since being above space and time is not High 1-C.

Is not a falsified argument, because someone beyond space and time is not immeasurable. Unless that demon can literally get wherever he wants across time and space, then is not enough for the rating.

It is, as there literally is not quantifable calculation to actually gauge at how fast they can go as they exist outside the conventional space-time also... No Taoruverse is high above that with just the Gods alone. Heck Tarou verse can even split legends, myths of gpds into complete Humans. And the best thing about tauverse is the passive null it does to any god.

Another thing. haxes don't work on Azi as his literal skill is countering haxes, constructing them faster than anything else, he even copied aurora pillar which is the Outlook of Humanity onto all the gods of the verse.

No, again, and I am getting tired to say this, being above conventional space and time isn't the same as being able to move across time. Unless he can actually move to the past or the future, it is not immeasurable. Can he do this? This still wouldn't do anything to IB, as cancelation speed has nothing to do with the speed of the attack but continuous attacks that output more power than IB can cancel for a prolonged time. Which is not what ID does.

That... literally in no way gives you High 1-C. What can the gods do that is above High 1-C? You've given me nothing.

Wait I am getting confused here who are we talking about? Yogiri killed a God who was moving across all time spaces. Not just a single space-time, one of the Gods of Little garden created little garden which is countless Mulitverses stacked piled like elementary particles and was now retconned to Infinite Multiverses of Diverging outer worlds, gods are Embodiment of humanities Histories, basically to oneshot a god you'd have to oneshot an outer World a Multiverse of history) - that's a single god in Little garden.

And yes if you kill Pantheons of Gods. It will alter the Histories of the World as Gods like I said are Embodiments of Histories, Gods are nerfed with their current selves, passing the touriten gate so that they won't oneshot Little garden.

He did? That is much better then, because the only thing I was getting told about was the Demon in Oblivion's example. Moving across time and space deserves immeasurable, just being devoid of them isn't.

Okay, but that merely gets you Low 1-C. Low 1-C is existing in or destroying 1 or 2 dimensions superior to our own 4 dimensional (3 spatial dimensions, one temporal one) universe, but only if those dimensions are described as qualitatively superior to lower dimensions or infinite when compared to them, or when you can destroy/create an uncountably infinite number of spacetime continuums, which seems to be the case for the Little Garden Gods.

Othinus, on the other hand, can easily recreate universes with 11 dimensions, and above her are the other magic Gods, that are comparable to her even if they are dividing their power by infinity.

Edit: Also, Try not to do too many posts one after another. If you want to add anything else, better edit your original comment. Otherwise the post limit is reached much faster.

Wait why are you still saying Dimensionality here, For one the downgrade for toaruverse is the fact that they do not fit with the new Tiering system of Vsb, and no that doesn't quantify a good feat when something is bigger than it is, also Tarouverse has Countless Dimensions which are stated incomprehensible Dimensions of outer worlds, each Outer world being having it's own Dimension.

Didn't Tarouverse get retconned with Infinite Worlds being the standard value? Like as far as I remember hearing it was something like a world gives birth to infnite universes and each individual universe gives birth to another set of infinite universes and so on.

Besides that, isn't To Aru getting downgraded atm due to their dimensions not being valid enough under the new system?

It wasn't a retcon. it was an expansion that each Outer world of Diverging Possibilities are smaller than it actually is, the term Multiverse of is just a standard value meant that the verse has Infinite Multiverses, each one having Infinite more amounts of Universes inside them. Which is quoted not even a spec of a particle on the gods.

Back