• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat no limits fallacy saitama?

probably

also Drake from Dot99D for 9-B (yeah he doesn't have a profile but I'm currently making him one) via the fact that Saitama wouldn't be able to permanently take down Drake due to type 4 immortality and eventually would get soul haxed

don't forget NLF Saitama also resists Natural and Supernatural ability such as fate, causality, conceptual, reality warping etc.

NLF Saitama basically Sakamaki Izayoi fused with Yogiri Takatou

NLF Saitama should also have fate and plot manipulation ''due to "''being a gag character" ''and "''being written so he can never lose''"''

Ummm, yeah I haven't updated this in a while and likely won't get the time to do so. Someone can remake the thread if they wish. I mean, it was bumped after 8 months

His Attack Potency, Speed, Durability is boundless.

Infinite/Irrelevant Stamina, Range, Striking Strength, Lifting Strength

Saitama should also have Fate/Plot/Law Manipulation due to "being a gag character" and "being written so he can never lose",

So basically he can - Can defeat LITERALLY anyone in one punch too casually with 0 effort (any feats, proof or logic contradicting this are invalid).

Ignore Durability being able to kill concepts in one punch there's no such thing as "full power" for our NFL Saitama just punches things and then they die in just one hit, it's also impossible to define (including Attack Potency & Death).

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Statistics Modification (Negate All Statistic to resist his "saitamapotency") Resistance to Freezing and Telekinesis (Able to resist Tatsumaki's powers) | All Previous, plus Regenerationn Negation (Up to True-Godly), Existence Erasure (When punched by Saitama, your entire existence is erased), Plot Manipulation (Destroys the plot before fighting), Durability Negation (His Punches ignore durability by targeting not only your physical body, but your soul, mind, and existence), Regenerationn (True Godly), Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10) Resistance to all organic/physical powers, Mind Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Statistic Amplification (Saitama's presence negates the opponent from becoming more powerful), Power Nullification (Punches are too powerful to be nullified), Power Absorption (Attempting to absorb Saitama's power will kill you), Magic (All kinds of magic are un-effective against saitama), Plot Armor (Saitama usually One-Shots the Plot before fighting) | All Previous, plus Omnipotence, Infinite Speed, and Higher Dimensional Existence

I'm Blue da
But the thing is though, that means saitama would lose, but he passively rewrites the plot so he wouldn't lose to cain

Yeah, bigger plot armor than Superman.

NLF Saitama is Yogiris ancestor, however, NLF Saitama got his powers taken away to Yogiri, and thats why Yogiri is a broken character with no challenge or conflict whatsoever, if he didn;t have the powers of NLF Saitama, he wouldn't be how he is like today

But the thing is though, that means saitama would lose, but he passively rewrites the plot so he wouldn't lose to cain

Problem is Caine is backed up by the one being who just thinks and let's Caine win. I mean the literal rules for fighting Caine in VtM is You Lose

WoD mayyyyyy have a tier 0 tho so keep that in mind lol (Not sure how that revision went) . Either way I still say Caine thinks too hard

Mosquito >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NLF Saitama >>>>>>>>>>>>> Saitama >>>>>> During Training Saitama >>>>>>>> Pre-Training Saitama > ???

Back