• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat no limits fallacy saitama?

The AP looks tier 0, but stuff 2-C and above probably shouldn't be taken to account in this thread

GyroNutz said:
The AP looks tier 0, but stuff 2-C and above probably shouldn't be taken to account in this thread
With such an AP and perhaps speed advantage, a durability disadvantage is only fair, and hax wouldn't change at all regardless of the tiers used.

Saitama doesnt have low 2-C ap. His ap is limitless and can one shot anything he can touch.

Also he is bloodlusted

Read this post said:
Saitama doesnt have low 2-C ap. His ap is limitless and can one shot anything he can touch.

Also he is bloodlusted
Good to know, I think the bloodlust should be added to the OP.

Saitama needs to act, if he wants to do anything with his incredible power.

Saitama has also shown no invulnerability to conceptual abilities.

Draw: Diavolo erases time every time Saitama attempts any action, and a stalemate is achieved.

Victory: Bartholomew Kuma pushes the strength out of Saitama, leaving him weak.

Saitama has shown no resistance to Magical and Conceptual Abilities like "I reduce your age" and "I push the ____ out of you". He hasn't even encountered them.

I think any Stand User with that kind of unfair broken ability could solo him.

Giygas (in all Keys) can Mind hax Saitama. So he should prolly be on the list. Not to mention, Passive Counter Shield and Void hax to screw em even more.

One arguement I see people making is that Saitama will always win thanks to the "Rule of Funny" as his ultimate NLF. (As in, He always wins as long as it's funny.)

Has there EVERY been a character who's above the "Rule of Funny"?

Marcman2020 said:
One arguement I see people making is that Saitama will always win thanks to the "Rule of Funny" as his ultimate NLF. (As in, He always wins as long as it's funny.)
Has there EVERY been a character who's above the "Rule of Funny"?
I've heard people unironically say that Saitama could beat TOAA thanks to the "Rule of Funny"

Caine (World of Darkness), disbelief hax gg

Sol Badguy might have a shot with passive Info Manip and possble Imeasurable speed (I know that is prolly equalised but still wanna mention it)

SMT Dante prolly just yells at him too.

Blazblue has that lol 2-A hax.

GER is NLF Saitama's natural counter.

Bobobobo might have a shot if he plot manips right off the bat, but cause its bobobobo vs a derpy bald guy I imagine he won't.

Jotaro with his plot armor may or may not be able to force incon or loses, since NFL Saitama is literal plot device itself

Back