• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (Low 7-C)

Name a character who can defeat every character listed below in eather a gauntlet style or 4 vs 1 fight.

Rules: All fights end in KO or death. Speed equalized. You must clarify if you think your character could beat them gauntlet style or 4 vs 1. Your character cannot be higher than Low 7-C. You must explain why.

Raide (MGRR Rebuilt)

Carnage

Nymph (Base, cards restricted)

Combined Human

RaidenMGR
Humanrace
5ad96e6ce8ca0b7d6f9386e28c58976b--nymphs-heavens
Carnage Render

Two that I can think of off the top of my head are SCP-1440 and Altair. Don't know if there are any other characters on the wiki that are Low 7-C and are haxxed enough to take on all 4 at the same time.

Have mercy on them lol, petrova or any critter could solo these guys by mind haxing them by speaking.

Speaking of critters wonder if i should make more profiles for them, the rest don't have much feats though they would just be unknown except speed, so wondering if it's worth it.

There is also that one kikai which causes ppl to self destruct, actually think making that is possible.

RIP lol and welp stats would be a bit weird Then again florence critter is so unknown because just appears only to die :V

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Wait... 1440 can only affect humans.
Nymph's definitely not human; I don't know if Carnage and Raiden qualify.
It effects manmade stuff like Nukes.

So Raiden will suffer.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Wait... 1440 can only affect humans.
...?

If youre referring to his probability manip thats wrong as its directly controlled by the Brothers who basically just do whatever the hell they want. Even in his article it affected things that arent human

The Didact could potentially take this if bloodlusted. If bloodlusted, he'll fire the Composer witch transmuted the population of a city of 7 Million+ into data, and has City Level AOE. None of these guys can resist, or walk away from that.

Back