• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but they literally ******* one-shot the team.

Also possibly doesn't change the fact that it's 8-A.

Wouldn't Randall Flagg lose via Danny Phantom?

He doesn't have resistance to possession and wouldn't be able to put Danny down.

Could Randal survive the Didact's Transmutation? If bloodlusted, he would lead with it right away. Can be bypass Alex's regen?

Basically here's how Flagg vs. everyone goes

Naruto and Alex Mercer both die via Flagg saying die, or being turned into dogs.

Danny also gets turned into a dog.

The Didact gets ****** via Randall able to possess and control machines.

He could bypass regen with death manipulation (Even sub-par Death manipulation should be able to do that.)

Added note, Sans blitzes the hell out of everyone in scenario 2.

But he's unknown so k.

YungManzi said:
He could bypass regen with death manipulation (Even sub-par Death manipulation should be able to do that.)
I don't think that is how it works unless it has been shown to negate that level of regen.

Unless Flagg attacks within seconds, Alex punches him into mist.... The Didact looks at him and he turns to ash, Danny, or Naruto do whatever to him.....

@Edward

Danny is already kinda dead...I don't know if death manipulation would really help Randall at all, all he would be doing is killing Danny's human side.

I think we are all forgetting to get 8-A opponents, since that is what this thread circles around.

Sans is not even 8-A. But hisd karma hax does obliderate the Didact, and Alex.

@Versus

Death Manipulation automatically bybasses durability, even more-so than something like matter manipulation.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Flagg is the only one on there with an 8-A attack. And it is considered "Possibly" as well. They don't count.
It's considered a "possibly" because I wanted to err on the safer side due to the nature of the feat. He's not actually shown generating the tornado, but there are numerous implications that he did, and he was even watching the two people the tornado had gone after.
I'm fairly impartial to this thing, but I felt like clearing that up.

YungManzi said:
@Versus
Death Manipulation automatically bybasses durability, even more-so than something like matter manipulation.
Durability is not the issue. Has Flagg's death manipulation been shown to kill beings with High Regenerationn to the point that they do not come back?

What magic does he lead with right away? Unless he leads with something that will get all of them at once, Flagg will be dead in literally seconds in scenario 1.

But we're getting off topic. 8-A's only.

@Versus

I haven't read anything relating to Randall, so I wouldn't know.

But from what I know about death manipulation, no amount of regen (Below Godly) should help against it. I talked about matter manipulation because I was saying regen isn't going to help against it, unlike matter manipulation.

Well, he's a ********.

Those three guys were literally doing their job, then blam... ******* dogs.

"But from what I know about death manipulation, no amount of regen (Below Godly) should help against it. I talked about matter manipulation because I was saying regen isn't going to help against it, unlike matter manipulation."

Depends on the type of death manipulation.

The Didact is not a machine, the Flood (almost) at their peak had trouble to control some of the Forerunner's machines, some of them being the Promethean Servants, remember that the Flood can infect the whole Galaxy and Slipspace fairly easy.

Back