• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Promestein said:
"But from what I know about death manipulation, no amount of regen (Below Godly) should help against it. I talked about matter manipulation because I was saying regen isn't going to help against it, unlike matter manipulation."
Depends on the type of death manipulation.
Doesn't Type 7 immortality also help you against a standard one?

"Flagg has a history of simply using his hax against people, arrogance be damned. He turned a man into a dog just for annoying him, turned three gunslinger officers into dogs when they attempted to arrest him, threatened to do the same to a few subordinates just because they were slacking off, regularly uses command-attacks against people who can't hope to defeat him anyway just because it's a fast way of taking them out, blasted Alain Johns out of a lucid dream just for attempting to rescue Roland from inside of it, and drove a man insane because he messed up one job. One of the people he mindhaxed was literally mentally handicapped, two others were children, and a third and fourth were Jake's completely unremarkable parents. Arrogance means nothing when the man's history is full of examples of him just not caring in the end. There are reasons that Roland & co. are still alive after meeting him, and in this case it's not because of his own hubris. And even then, SBA = in-character, but willing to kill, so this shouldn't have been brought up to begin with." -Literally Stephen King himself MrKingOfNegativity

The Didact turns him into ash just by looking at him. Alex infects him......

To which Crocodile avoids easily and Alex cannot harm not effect Crocodile due to his Logia intangibility and his Regenerationn. Crocodile touches them and absorbs all of their hydration.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
The Didact turns him into ash just by looking at him. Alex infects him......

To which Crocodile avoids easily and Alex cannot harm not effect Crocodile due to his Logia intangibility and his Regenerationn. Crocodile touches them and absorbs all of their hydration.

Logia intangibility won't do shit against a guy that can ionize you just by looking at you. And if that does not work, he transmutes him. Ionization negates Mid-High regen... and Crocogile can't get near him due to the Didact's telekenesis.

I feel like absorbing the likes of Alex Mercer is a stretch........

I don't see any form of durability negation like that on his profile, also no. Mid-High Regenerationn is enough to regenerate from damage like that. It depends on how much of him is damaged on that level and show me scans of him controlling sand. Crocodile doesn't need to touch him physically in order to dehydrate him.

Alex is also subject to this. Hax is hax, it effecting him isn't a stretch in the slightest.

Crocodile tries something....

Didact goes "lol Composer gg" and he dies. Since he's bloodlusted, he does this right away.

Mid-High regen is Regenerationn from vaporization. Ionization >Vaporization. Regardless, it is above Crocodile's regen.

Now I have got a good team to win this

Alucard (hellsing), Light yagami (death note), Dio (jojo's bizarre adventures) and Dexter Grif (red vs blue)

VersusJunkie54 said:
What magic does he lead with right away? Unless he leads with something that will get all of them at once, Flagg will be dead in literally seconds in scenario 1.
Flagg picks whatever spell or attack will work for a given situation. In this instance, he doesn't need to use Death Manipulation when he can use transmutation on most of them and mind manipulation on anyone who doesn't have resistance to that which can control in the hundreds or so. He passively mind-reads and memory-reads as well, so anyone who can't prevent that will have their entire plan laid bare to him within the first couple of moments. And he can teleport across continental distances (at least), so he could easily just bail and then attack from afar where they can't touch him.

Tech manip via telepathy can be a dangerous thing. Far weaker psychics than him are capable of manipulating and even bringing down/burning out a good amount of the Old Ones' tech with ease (including highly advanced computer systems), can reanimate and control technology that doesn't have a power source, and can do "mind trick" type stuff to cause surveillance tech to register false images and fool telemetric computers specifically designed to monitor and detect psychic output, making them detect nothing at all. Flagg can do all that plus blow out circuits with just this voice.

Also, if he were to have Black Thirteen in this scenario, then...well, RIP team.

Iceassassin25 said:
Now I have got a good team to win this
Alucard (hellsing), Light yagami (death note), Dio (jojo's bizarre adventures) and Dexter Grif (red vs blue)
Light and Griff get stomped horrendously.

Can Dio bypass Alex's regen? Light is worthless unless he knows their name, and face. The Didact is masked, so it is no help there.

VersusJunkie54 said:

Didact goes "lol Composer gg" and he dies. Since he's bloodlusted, he does this right away.

Mid-High regen is Regenerationn from vaporization. Ionization >Vaporization. Regardless, it is above Crocodile's regen.

1: Again to which Crocodile can easily avoid via blending into near by sand, creating openings in his body or even regenerating from the damage done. Unless Diact can completely vaporize him, Crocodile would still be able to regenerate. You do realize if you have an arm destroy on an atomic level is only low mid right? For him to actually kill Crocodile he'd need to vaporize ALL of him which isn't happening. Furthermore i don't even see anything like that on his profile.

2: Read above. Unless he's completely vaporizing Crocodile he isn't putting him down. Also Crocodile would blitz him to hell in round 2 so GG.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:

1: Again to which Crocodile can easily avoid via blending into near by sand, creating openings in his body or even regenerating from the damage done. Unless Diact can completely vaporize him, Crocodile would still be able to regenerate. You do realize if you have an arm destroy on an atomic level is only low mid right? For him to actually kill Crocodile he'd need to vaporize ALL of him which isn't happening. Furthermore i don't even see anything like that on his profile.

2: Read above. Unless he's completely vaporizing Crocodile he isn't putting him down. Also Crocodile would blitz him to hell in round 2 so GG.
Cut the downplay man.

The Didact can rather easily sense him via his suit's sensors. He won't be sneakign up on him.

+A rather massive skill advantage

This is not even getting into his teleknesis and Homing BFR.

The Composer has a city sized AOE. The Didact's normal attacks require at least High-Mid regen to survive. Croc is at best High-Mid. The Composer negates durability completely.

Croc prehaps lasts thirty or so seconds if he's lucky.

You also claim he can beat Alex Mercer, to witch I shall summon Unite My Rice to debunk.

Iceassassin25 said:
Okay then I replace grif with Akame and light with Ironma
The Didact already handily defeated Akame in another thread. I'm assuming you mean Iron Man's 8-A MCU version? He probably gets taken out by Danny, or Alex.

Angel from SMT. They ain't getting past type 8 and Mid-godly. She's also passively intangible and spams insta-kills.

I am just picking random characters since I hardly go to this site (heck I only look at profiles of characters I like or know of)

> Cut the downplay man.

Where am I downplaying? Because nowhere am I downplaying, if anything you are the one downplaying. Perhaps you should learn what downplaying means before using the term in a hostile fashion.

Congrats he can detect Crocodile. That doesn't mean Crocodile can't attack him. He doesn't have precog so stop acting like he does.

Higher skill is completely baseless even of he was that wouldn't mean jack shit due to his Logia intangibility.

Again read above.

Scans of city level AoE would be nice.

> 30 seconds if he's lucky.

Round 2 is a stomp for Crocodile. Also love how you told me to stop downplaying yet you yourself are downplaying. Pot calling the kettle black.

Unite My Rice huh? :^) you must mean the same dude you accused of wank because Alex beat Diact.

Can you show me a scan of Crocodile regenerating from 7 Million+ Transmutation? Promethean/Forerunner attacks regularly ionize the entire target's body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhv92qKmSMA

36:29. The Composer firing on a city.

51:25. Everyone in the city is gone. There you go. City level AOE.

You're the one who is acting all hostile here. I admit that at that time, I was not in the best state of mind and kinda lost it. But I at the very least took responsibility for it. You should drop the aggression.

Round 2 is a blitz, yes. But you forgot to take into account the speed of the other characters...

Thank you for the scans, if you had shown this previously i would have conceded. And I'm not acting hostile, simply showing how hypocritical it is of you to accuse other's of downplay and wank whenever someone tells you that your preferred character loses. It's bias at it's finest. So again nobody is being aggressive towards you, if anything you were the one to instigated this "aggressive." Behavior via accusing me of downplay, not only did you accuse me of downplay here but you also attempted to antagonize me on UMR's wall.

The only one's faster than Crocodile would be Danny and Naruto. Currently I'm focused on Alex and Diact.

"Not acting hostile"

You lashed out at me quite a bit there. And you say I'm being hostile? Kinda hypocrytical don't you think? UMR himself said that whole incident was water under the bridge. Bringing it up again was kind of a cheap, shitty move my dude.

Anyways, moving on. I'll let UMR handle Alex since he's more knowledgeable on him.

VersusJunkie54 said:
"Not acting hostile"

You lashed out at me quite a bit there. And you say I'm being hostile? Kinda hypocrytical don't you think? UMR himself said that whole incident was water under the bridge. Bringing it up again was kind of a cheap, shitty move my dude.

Anyways, moving on.

I haven't lashed out at you in the slightest. Stop overreacting and playing the victim card. You were the one who attempted to antagonize me and accuse me of downplay. Again you were the instigator here. "My dude." is also pretty passive aggressive.

How the **** is "My dude" passive aggressive? Don't you think you're overthinking things a little here? I only said that because I got the impression that you were at first, rather than just being misinformed.

I was never trying to antagonize you. If anything you're trying to antagonize me by dredging up past incidents.

You literally just exposed yourself with that reply. "I got the impression." So let me understand, so whenever you take things in a different way you react by accessing other's of downplay and proceed to do so on other's wall? Do you see where I'm getting at? It's your fault for not bringing scans to the table like you did earlier. If you did that instead of trying to stir things up it would have been cool but you didn't. Furthermore you are getting increasingly hostile and that's pretty obvious.

^) ah yes you must mean like how you ran to his wall and told him I was downplaying. Again don't act like the victim whenever you're the one to blame here. Anyway gonna drop this, it's clear I'm not getting anywhere with explaining things to you. So do us both a favor and don't reply to this.

I'm the one acting like the victim? You're blowing a minor incident way out of proportion. And by throwing past incidents, that even UMR himself said were in the past at me is just stiring things up. I admit, I should've watched my words more closely. But you need to not antagonize someone over minor incidents.

Don't say I call downplay in every thread when you're not even involved in most of them. You seem to focus on my bad points alone.

Hey, I'm sorry for saying you were a downplayer. What I should have said is that you were a bit misinformed about the context of the Didact's abilities. I would've brought scans earlier, but you didn't ask untill things started getting more heated.

Back