• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (6-C)

Hope it's alright if I try one of these. Name a character who can defeat every character listed below in either a gauntlet style or 4 vs 1 fight.

Rules: All fights end in KO or death. Speed equalized. You must clarify if you think your character could beat them gauntlet style or 4 vs 1. Your character cannot be higher than 6-C. You must explain why.

Dovahkii

Samus (Basic Legendary Power Suit)

Pit (Base)

Madoka (Magia Record w/o Doppel)

Dovahkiin (dragonborn)
Samus varia suit 06 hd
Pit Render
Madoka-Kaname

Could I get y'all to explain why?

Also with Timemon I don't think there's really an answer to this question but who of this group would you say poses the biggest threat to your character and why?

Well, Timemon has massive Time hax along with Casualty manipulation. He can freeze and travel back in time; basically rendering speed equalization worthless; speed equalization doesn't necessarily by default disable time hax.

Anyway, of the four characters; I'm not sure; all four of them are quite haxed. But Pit and Samus are both the two who come to my mind. Samus is not only very haxed and has massive Area of Effect, but has great resistance to a wide variety of hax and good precognition. She's also a combat super genius who actively scans for weak points while maintaining excellent combat skill. Intangibility in general is completely useless when fighting against Samus; and she also has the ability to bypass both Low-Godly via soul destruction, and harm non-corporeal beings.

Pit is also quite haxed and intelligent with black hole manipulation, teleportation, Attack reflection, power nullification, and death manipulation. Plus Pit is way above baseline 6-C.

Yeah, he is quite haxed; especially with time and space manip. And I did agree that he could win if gauntlet style; but I'm not so sure if all four of the teamed up against Ainz.

Back