• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Dimentio isn't 2-A.

He's 2-B, so increasing his power infinitely doesn't work.

Also, I really doubt that whoever said the Pure Hearts were the only thing that can beat Dimentio was aware of the existence of a mecha pilot that can pierce the heavens, a demon girl from wonderland, a gamer who can dream a multiverse into existence and whatever the hell Emnn is.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
1. He'd destroy the Multiverse, not anything outside the Multiverse. Just because he used the word 'all' doesn't mean he can destroy a place that isn't within the Universe. Heck, Dimentio couldn't bypass Prismo's type 8 because that needs Multiverse+ range.
1. No, he wouldn't. He would destroy all of existence because he is much stronger than the Void, which erases everything. Since everything means all things, then Super Dimentio can destroy the Multiverse and anything outside the Multiverse.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
2. IIRC, Emnn represents the concept of evil and will always be there as long as the concept of evil exists. Dimentio IMO, is pretty ******* evil. He should survive that.
2. No. He would destroy Emnn because not only does Mr. L describe the prophecy's power as making something never exist, but Count Bleck, the guy executing the prophecy, says he'll make it as if the worlds never existed at all. This is all very consistent, because not only does it erase the afterlife, but after hitting Sammer's Kingdom, as this guy points out, none of the people from the kingdom ever arrive in the Underwhere or Overthere--which are the afterlives. They are gone. Erasing something's concept, as this page describes, would be like making it as if those concepts never existed, and the world simply conforms around that. This is what happens with The Void, until it erases everything. And as I mentioned before, Super Dimentio is much stronger than The Void.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
3. Simon can reduce the chance of Dimentio nuking him to 0%, that's not a NLF that is actually how it works iirc. Also Simon escaped from something with INFINITE possibilities. Dimentio was gonna destroy FINITE possibilities. There's a difference.
3. As a result of points 1 & 2, Super Dimentio is perfectly capable of destroying infinite possibilities. Also, Simon reducing the chance of Dimentio nuking him to 0% is about as likely as Simon removing Sonic's natural speed. The Pure Hearts were made to channel love because that was the only thing powerful enough to beat the Chaos Heart. That doesn't mean they can only counter the Chaos Heart, it just means they were powerful enough to counter it. Simon clearly lacks love unless you count those shitty OCs and **** of him being shipped with Yoko Littner.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
4. If you were to look at the tier... TOAA is 0 or a Questionable Omnipotent, Dimentio is 2-B, a Multiverse Level character. The gap between them is too big for the human language to describe. Bill ******* Cipher stomps Dimentio due to sheer AP alone, because Dimentio is finite, Cipher is infinite. Granted Alice is finite, but Dimentio doesn't have resistance to Almighty Attacks which bypass all defenses, Die For Me, or others. Also Alice survived from being erased from existence and non-existence. She can survive multiple Multiverse busts as she is getting High-Godly soon.
4. Not true. Bill Cipher doesn't have the power to simply faze them outta existence regardless of anything, nor does he have the Pure Hearts. And what makes you think she can live in a place where literally all of existence is nonexistent? Much less when the Void is coming at her at MFTL+?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
For "all" to include world outside of the multiverse, you have to prove that the Mario franchise has world outside of the multiverse. Also, even if Dimentio could actually hit The Player, what's stopping The Player from erasing him instantly via Peaceful?
Peaceful Reality Warping? Does it work on Minecraft bosses, or just regular enemies? If it works on bosses, then it should be equal to Dimentio's universe-destroying attacks. If not, it likely won't work on him.

And if it does work on bosses, that leaves it all up to two things:

1. Who will use their attack first.

2. Who is faster.

So, even if it works on bosses, Dimentio can still take the Player on in this compartment, since he's more ruthless than the Player, and speed is debatable, depending on feats.

1. Has anything stated that specifically there are places outside of the Multiverse in Mario? Besides these vague statements of 'All'

2. That's baseline existence erasure, Beerus has that existence erasure, it's not that impressive dude. It's nowhere near conceptual existence erasure.

3. Your first two points proved nothing about erasing infinite possibilities. This is null and void.

4. Dimentio erased things into non-existence, Alice can come back from being erased from both existence and non-existence. It isn't gonna faze her. Also, MFTL+? Alice outspeeds easily.

5. Peaceful Mode not working on bosses is game mechanics, the Ender Dragon is literally a part of his dream, I'm pretty sure he can choose whether or not he wants the bloody thing around. Also thinking > void and the void won't even touch the Player because it only nukes the Multiverse.

TheDarkSide857 said:
3. As a result of points 1 & 2, Super Dimentio is perfectly capable of destroying infinite possibilities. Also, Simon reducing the chance of Dimentio nuking him to 0% is about as likely as Simon removing Sonic's natural speed. The Pure Hearts were made to channel love because that was the only thing powerful enough to beat the Chaos Heart. That doesn't mean they can only counter the Chaos Heart, it just means they were powerful enough to counter it.
Well good thing that his probability manipulation infinitely dwarfs that of a guy who Literally did the impossible, something with a cold dead 0% chance of happening.

So, he probably could remove Sonic's speed. With a tiny bit of NLF cause he's never used it like that but regardless.

No matter how hard you hit, unless you have probability manipulation, Simon is going to have a 100% chance to no-sell it and hit back harder than Dimento's ever felt.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
1. Has anything stated that specifically there are places outside of the Multiverse in Mario? Besides these vague statements of 'All'
1. Dodging my argument? That doesn't matter. He would destroy all of existence because he is much stronger than the Void, which erases everything, while the Player simply dreams existence. Is this even a question here? Dimentio is clearly superior.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
2. That's baseline existence erasure, Beerus has that existence erasure, it's not that impressive dude. It's nowhere near conceptual existence erasure.
2. Oh really? Then what about what I said earlier? "Erasing something's concept, as this page describes, would be like making it as if those concepts never existed, and the world simply conforms around that." Dimentio doesn't have baseline existence erasure, and by the way, he easily stomps Beerus.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
3. Your first two points proved nothing about erasing infinite possibilities. This is null and void.
3. Yeah, they did. "He would destroy all of existence because he is much stronger than the Void, which erases everything." "This is all very consistent, because not only does it erase the afterlife, but after hitting Sammer's Kingdom, as this guy points out, none of the people from the kingdom ever arrive in the Underwhere or Overthere--which are the afterlives. They are gone." Affecting infinite possibilities.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
4. Dimentio erased things into non-existence, Alice can come back from being erased from both existence and non-existence. It isn't gonna faze her. Also, MFTL+? Alice outspeeds easily.
4. Even so, Alice still lacks the Pure Hearts nor the ability to immediately erase Super Dimentio. So it's a close fight, sure, but in the end, Super Dimentio wins.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
5. Peaceful Mode not working on bosses is game mechanics, the Ender Dragon is literally a part of his dream, I'm pretty sure he can choose whether or not he wants the bloody thing around. Also thinking > void and the void won't even touch the Player because it only nukes the Multiverse.
5. All you stated was that whether it works or not, it's game mechanics. Does it work on bosses? If not, it probably won't work on Dimentio. Honestly, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here too, as the bosses that the Player fights are far too weak to compare to Super Dimentio, and I highly doubt the True Player uses it, since the page doesn't talk about him using it.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
4. Even so, Alice still lacks the Pure Hearts nor the ability to immediately erase Super Dimentio. So it's a close fight, sure, but in the end, Super Dimentio wins.
One does not simply bypass conceptual mid godly with AP.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, I really doubt that whoever said the Pure Hearts were the only thing that can beat Dimentio was aware of the existence of a mecha pilot that can pierce the heavens, a demon girl from wonderland, a gamer who can dream a multiverse into existence and whatever the hell Emnn is.
I love how this was totally ignored.

DMUA said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
One does not simply bypass conceptual mid godly with AP.
I've already talked about this. Super Dimentio is much stronger than The Void which can erase all of existence.

The whole point of Mid Godly is to be able to regenerate from non-existence.

Unless The Void was shown to erase concepts, he's going to do squat.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Paulo.junior.969 said:
I love how this was totally ignored.
Because neither of what you just described is equal to the Pure Hearts and Mario and co.

Mid-Godly brings u back from Existence Erasure tho.

I'll address your other points later.

DMUA said:
The whole point of Mid Godly is to be able to regenerate from non-existence.

Unless The Void was shown to erase concepts, he's going to do squat.
I've already said that The Void erases concepts. He was shown to be able to surpass The Void which can erase the very concept of all existence, including all worlds, all dimensions, all timelines and time periods, and even all possibilities. Meaning Mid Godly doesn't mean shit.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Because neither of what you just described is equal to the Pure Hearts and Mario and co.
You'll find Probability Manipulation to be just a tiny bit more potent than raw power.

Dimentio can exist while the void nuked everything.

The concept of existence is still there.... because Dimentio exists.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yeah, they're not equal to the Pure Hearts, they're much, much more powerful.
DMUA said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
You'll find Probability Manipulation to be just a tiny bit more potent than raw power.
@Paulo.junior.969: No. Just because the Pure Hearts channel love doesn't mean it only works on evil. It's always referred to as "the power of love," and is said to be the only thing powerful enough to defeat the Chaos Heart. It's a common misconception that it was designed specifically to counter the Chaos Heart--it was, because it's powerful enough to do so. Not because it only works on evil. Big difference. All four of this team lacks the Pure Hearts and the abilities of The One Above All.

@DMUA: No again. I've probably mentioned this point a million times, so I'm not going to mention it again because it's probably already drilled into your mind. Concept Erasure negates Probability Manipulation. I thought this was obvious.

Now! for the reply to the reply to the reply of whatever.

1. I am not dodging your argument, Everything is a very VERY vague term that shouldn't be used. Mario doesn't have anything that exists outside of the multiverse so... there's that.

2. Beerus erases the targets mind, body, and soul. They also don't go to the afterlife. Dimentio erases the targets mind, body and soul. They also don't go to the afterlife.

Kek. Also of course Beerus would get curbstomped by Dimentio through sheer AP alone.

3. So, how does this prove it erases infinite possibilities? You just showed some erasure. That's it, some guys getting erased /=/ infinite things being erased.

4. Alice has a power though, to one-shot him by saying Die For Me.

5. Dude, if you made something that is literally INFINITELY below you. I'm pretty sure you can destroy it. I've said this multiple times in countless other Player threads. Just because the Dragon doesn't disappear, doesn't mean Peaceful Mode won't work. The Dragon is clearly affected by Law Manipulation as it doesn't do damage anymore. Dimentio is a 3-D being, he can be hurt by Law Manipulation.

TheDarkSide857 said:
@DMUA: No again. I've probably mentioned this point a million times, so I'm not going to mention it again because it's probably already drilled into your mind. Concept Erasure negates Probability Manipulation. I thought this was obvious.
It should be equally obvious that by Occam's Razor, Dimento not actually having erased the concept of existence is the lesser, and therefore more logical assumption than assuming Dimento did and is a non-existent type non corporeal, and that Super Mario is able to hit non-corporeals with the Pure Hearts.

Also, you're right about Conceptual Manipulation, a powerful enough Concept user can overpower Probability Manipulation. Too bad Dimentio doesn't have any type of conceptual hax.

@Darkside

1. As Paulo already mentioned, in order for "all worlds" to be bigger than a multiverse, you have to prove that the Mario verse has anything outside of a multiverse to begin with.

2. Erasing something from existence and erasing the very CONCEPT of something from existence are two completely different things. Also, we don't go by the Superpower wiki, we go by abilities as described on our wiki. You can erase a universe, but can you erase the very CONCEPT of that universe to begin with? All of the stuff you described here is basic existence erasure.

3. You never proved anything about infinite possibilities, as Edward said. "All" only means everything within the multiverse. You're the one who needs to prove the existence of infinite worlds within the Mario multiverse, and that the Mario verse contains anything outside of a multiverse. And your argument about love is basically the same as saying "it is written that only CD-i Link can defeat CD-i Ganon, Goku isn't CD-i Link, therefore he can't beat CD-i Ganon".

4. Again, seriously, read the page I linked you to earlier. It addresses the same kind of No-Limits Fallacy logic you're applying here. To repeat myself again, your argument is like saying CD-i Ganon would solo DBZ because "it is written that only Link can defeat him". Also, MFTL+? Are you even reading the profiles here? Alice has infinite speed and so does Dimentio. And where is this TOAA stuff coming from?

We go by the characters as depicted by the profiles. You're pulling from external sources that use standards we don't go by, and debating with rankings that aren't relevant. And if you look at the rankings on the profiles and think they're wrong, you can create a content revision thread to suggest a change.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Now that's what I'm talking about.

TheDarkSide857 said:
No. It states directly in the Light Prognosticus that the Pure Hearts are literally the ONLY thing that can stop the Chaos Heart. One person I can guarantee that could beat Super Dimentio is The-One-Above-All, solely for the reason he can faze ANYTHING outta existence and is the ultimate character ever to exist.
Well, since your reasoning is to say that Pure Hearts are the only thing that can stop dimentio...

I vote for Itachi because he have the Sharingan, and he said that no one without a Sharingan could defeat him OvO

CursedGentleman said:
B-But, muh Plot manipulation, Void Manipulation, Power Nullification, Durability negation, power absorption, she is the 'Hero' she can't lose
Since Player's AP is no mercy and PLAYER'S ONLY AP so CIS wouldn't work to Player, and also Void Manip could par against Plot Manip 'Hero' becuz "just one click or one activation and you cannot escape" & "prevent Medaka from reappearing" and there's 3 teams (Alice (Shin Megami Tensei) Emn Simon the Digger) could deal against power null versus multiple concept manip, void manip versus death inducement, power absorption versus simon digger's absorption LOL

Hmm......

Pennywise mindhax might take out everyone other than Maybe Simon due to his indomitable heaven Piercing will.

Although that much is kinda iffy. Reactive Evolution could maybe let him grow a resistance, but that too is sorta iffy.

@Edwardtruong2006:

Edwardtruong2006 said:
1. I am not dodging your argument, Everything is a very VERY vague term that shouldn't be used. Mario doesn't have anything that exists outside of the multiverse so... there's that.
1. Dude, the Void was prophesied to erase all of existence, including everything in existence outside the Marioverse.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
2. Beerus erases the targets mind, body, and soul. They also don't go to the afterlife. Dimentio erases the targets mind, body and soul. They also don't go to the afterlife.
2. Super Dimentio is unfathomably stronger than Beerus.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Kek. Also of course Beerus would get curbstomped by Dimentio through sheer AP alone.
Of course Super Dimentio would stomp Beerus. In fact, Base Dimentio would probably have a chance too.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
3. So, how does this prove it erases infinite possibilities? You just showed some erasure. That's it, some guys getting erased /=/ infinite things being erased.
3. Do you need to get this drilled into your skull again? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." That refers to the common synonym universe for dimension, there is plenty pointing otherwise. Dimension D is the piece of evidence to say they mean universe. What says it means space? Well, Merloo stating that The Void is a hole in the dimensional fabric of space, Bestovius being referred to as a dimensional governor that gives out the dimensional technique, said dimensional technique being one that flips the user between spatial dimensions, and, well, sense itself. The Void consumes all existence and all dimensions, which would count as spatial as well due to the Marioverse abiding by String Theory. What's that?

String Theory is divided into different theories. None are referred to simply as "String Theory." Allow me: Prior to 1995, theorists believed that there were five consistent versions of Superstring Theory (type I, type IIA, type IIB, and two versions of heterotic string theory). This understanding changed in 1995 when Edward Witten suggested that the five theories were just special limiting cases of an eleven-dimensional theory called M-Theory (the name behind it is for "membrane," or "mother of all string theories." Any version of string theory, by default, runs with M-theory). Thus, there are five versions of String Theory, all of which are connected to M-Theory. In Bosonic String Theory, space-time is 26-dimensional, while in Superstring Theory it is 10-dimensional, and in M-Theory it is 11-dimensional. Between these three, so we don't wank and so we don't downplay, M-Theory is the safest (and most likely) case the game had been referring to. And considering it didn't specify, simply calling it "String Theory," we would go by the safest and most likely case. In this case, M-Theory. Not to mention that Superstring Theory goes off of M-Theory either way, so we'd need specific statements to call it 10-D instead of 11-D. Which we do not have, unfortunately. This is why the Marioverse would be 11-dimensional, rather than 10-dimensional or 26-dimensional. And yes, while the Marioverse does not commonly dabble in any dimensions aside from 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D, we can't deny that the Marioverse has dabbled in such a topic to begin with. Which proves, at least a little bit, that such a thing can realistically exist in Mario.

Not to mention how the worlds in Super Paper Mario have mathematical equations floating around the worlds, like a world called "Lineland," which is easily a reference to mathematical dimensions, or even how one world has strips of space with purple, string-like objects behind them. The latter could easily be interpreted as String Theory, and String Theory Soup only backs that up. All dimensions would therefore mean all dimensions that exist, which would be both either way.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
4. Alice has a power though, to one-shot him by saying Die For Me.
4. That power is not the Pure Hearts, however. So it doesn't work on Dimentio.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
5. Dude, if you made something that is literally INFINITELY below you. I'm pretty sure you can destroy it. I've said this multiple times in countless other Player threads. Just because the Dragon doesn't disappear, doesn't mean Peaceful Mode won't work. The Dragon is clearly affected by Law Manipulation as it doesn't do damage anymore. Dimentio is a 3-D being, he can be hurt by Law Manipulation.
5. Nice dodge. Because you're dodging this and trying not to directly answer me, I'll assume it doesn't work on bosses; unlike Dimentio's attacks. Super Dimentio faaar surpasses the Ender Dragon in every single category. Peaceful Mode isn't shown to work on bosses, so therefore, it cannot work on people highly superior in power to it. Plain and simple. It's shown that it simply cannot. And also, 3-D has nothing to do with power limits.

@ArbitraryNumbers:

ArbitraryNumbers said:
1. As Paulo already mentioned, in order for "all worlds" to be bigger than a multiverse, you have to prove that the Mario verse has anything outside of a multiverse to begin with.
1. Uhh... Have you seen what the Void can do? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." That refers to all of existence, meaning everything in existence outside the Marioverse. Just because the Marioverse is a single Multiverse, doesn't mean that Super Dimentio only affects the Marioverse.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
2. Erasing something from existence and erasing the very CONCEPT of something from existence are two completely different things. Also, we don't go by the Superpower wiki, we go by abilities as described on our wiki. You can erase a universe, but can you erase the very CONCEPT of that universe to begin with? All of the stuff you described here is basic existence erasure.
2. Dude, didn't you listen to my earlier arguements? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." Meaning "concepts" don't mean shit.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
3. You never proved anything about infinite possibilities, as Edward said. "All" only means everything within the multiverse. You're the one who needs to prove the existence of infinite worlds within the Mario multiverse, and that the Mario verse contains anything outside of a multiverse. And your argument about love is basically the same as saying "it is written that only CD-i Link can defeat CD-i Ganon, Goku isn't CD-i Link, therefore he can't beat CD-i Ganon".
3. All existence means everything in existence in and outside the Marioverse. And I never said Ganon beats Goku. Goku has done more pretty impressive feats than Ganon. None of these characters have love unless you count those shitty OCs and **** of Simon being shipped with Yoko Littner.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
4. Again, seriously, read the page I linked you to earlier. It addresses the same kind of No-Limits Fallacy logic you're applying here. To repeat myself again, your argument is like saying CD-i Ganon would solo DBZ because "it is written that only Link can defeat him". Also, MFTL+? Are you even reading the profiles here? Alice has infinite speed and so does Dimentio. And where is this TOAA stuff coming from?
4. I never said Ganon would ******* one-shot Zen'oh or Beerus or pretty much all of the gods! They would all oneshot him!!! But A Link to the Past Ganon actually beats some of the lower and a few mid-scale guys in DBZ. He's clearly superior to First Form Frieza. Also, The Void is technically omnidirectional, so speed means nothing. Also, I never said Dimentio was unbeatable.

@DMUA:

DMUA said:
It should be equally obvious that by Occam's Razor, Dimento not actually having erased the concept of existence is the lesser, and therefore more logical assumption than assuming Dimento did and is a non-existent type non corporeal, and that Super Mario is able to hit non-corporeals with the Pure Hearts.
Don't pull that "non-corporeal" shit on me. If all of existence is erased, then there's no reason for the concept of existence to remain in existence.

@Paulo.junior.969:

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It works on things that aren't evil? Cool, I already knew that, but cool. Still not enough to beat any of those four tho.
These four are literally 2-B. Dimentio is 2-B. So being 2-B doesn't mean than you automatically match the power of the Pure Hearts.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, you're right about Conceptual Manipulation, a powerful enough Concept user can overpower Probability Manipulation. Too bad Dimentio doesn't have any type of conceptual hax.
Because he doesn't need to. He does just fine with what he has.

High 1-C.... Mario.

Lemme direct you to a Content Revision thread, then you can present your ideas and the community will see if it is fair or no.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
High 1-C.... Mario.
Lemme direct you to a Content Revision thread, then you can present your ideas and the community will see if it is fair or no.
Well, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

The Void was prophesied to erase all of existence, including everything in existence outside the Marioverse.

Can you actually attempt to back up this claim? You keep saying this like it's fact with literally no proof to back it up. Nothing even remotely suggests anything outside the Marioverse will be erased.

Do you need to get this drilled into your skull again? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." That refers to the common synonym universe for dimension, there is plenty pointing otherwise. Dimension D is the piece of evidence to say they mean universe. What says it means space? Well, Merloo stating that The Void is a hole in the dimensional fabric of space, Bestovius being referred to as a dimensional governor that gives out the dimensional technique, said dimensional technique being one that flips the user between spatial dimensions, and, well, sense itself. The Void consumes all existence and all dimensions, which would count as spatial as well due to the Marioverse abiding by String Theory.

You didn't actually prove how this means he can erase endless possibilities. Theres no also no real proof that the Marioverse abides by String Theory and even then the use of dimensions in this case means universes unless you give actual proof that the destruction referred to higher dimensions.

That power is not the Pure Hearts, however. So it doesn't work on Dimentio.

NO

LIMITS

FALLACY

You've been told this is a NLF several times yet you keep insisting on it.

Uhh... Have you seen what the Void can do? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." That refers to all of existence, meaning everything in existence outside the Marioverse. Just because the Marioverse is a single Multiverse, doesn't mean that Super Dimentio only affects the Marioverse

You've yet to prove he can affect anything outside the Marioverse.

Dude, didn't you listen to my earlier arguements? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." Meaning "concepts" don't mean shit.

Your eariler arguments (Well, all of your arguments) are utter nonsense. Please give proof Dimentio can do anything regarding concepts.

All existence means everything in existence in and outside the Marioverse. And I never said Ganon beats Goku. Goku has done more pretty impressive feats than Ganon. None of these characters have love unless you count those shitty OCs and **** of Simon being shipped with Yoko Littner.

You missed his point completely. It went straight over your head.

I never said Ganon would ******* one-shot Zen'oh or Beerus or pretty much all of the gods! They would all oneshot him!!! But A Link to the Past Ganon actually beats some of the lower and a few mid-scale guys in DBZ. He's clearly superior to First Form Frieza. Also, The Void is technically omnidirectional, so speed means nothing.

Once again, you completely missed his point.

Don't pull that "non-corporeal" shit on me. If all of existence is erased, then there's no reason for the concept of existence to remain in existence

If he erased the very concept of existence than how was he planning on recreating existence?

These four are literally 2-B. Dimentio is 2-B. So being 2-B doesn't mean than you automatically match the power of the Pure Hearts.

You're right being 2-B doesn't automatically make you a match for the Pure Hearts. Good thing these 4 characters are powerful enough 2-Bs that they can match and overpower the Pure Hearts.

He really doesn't.

Can you actually try to back up your claims instead of repeating the same stuff over and over.

Dust Collector said:
The Void was prophesied to erase all of existence, including everything in existence outside the Marioverse.
Can you actually attempt to back up this claim? You keep saying this like it's fact with literally no proof to back it up. Nothing even remotely suggests anything outside the Marioverse will be erased.

Do you need to get this drilled into your skull again? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." That refers to the common synonym universe for dimension, there is plenty pointing otherwise. Dimension D is the piece of evidence to say they mean universe. What says it means space? Well, Merloo stating that The Void is a hole in the dimensional fabric of space, Bestovius being referred to as a dimensional governor that gives out the dimensional technique, said dimensional technique being one that flips the user between spatial dimensions, and, well, sense itself. The Void consumes all existence and all dimensions, which would count as spatial as well due to the Marioverse abiding by String Theory.

You didn't actually prove how this means he can erase endless possibilities. Theres no also no real proof that the Marioverse abides by String Theory and even then the use of dimensions in this case means universes unless you give actual proof that the destruction referred to higher dimensions.

That power is not the Pure Hearts, however. So it doesn't work on Dimentio.

NO

LIMITS

FALLACY

You've been told this is a NLF several times yet you keep insisting on it.

Uhh... Have you seen what the Void can do? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." That refers to all of existence, meaning everything in existence outside the Marioverse. Just because the Marioverse is a single Multiverse, doesn't mean that Super Dimentio only affects the Marioverse

You've yet to prove he can affect anything outside the Marioverse.

Dude, didn't you listen to my earlier arguements? "And in the end, it will consume all existence... All worlds, all dimensions." Meaning "concepts" don't mean shit.

Your eariler arguments (Well, all of your arguments) are utter nonsense. Please give proof Dimentio can do anything regarding concepts.

All existence means everything in existence in and outside the Marioverse. And I never said Ganon beats Goku. Goku has done more pretty impressive feats than Ganon. None of these characters have love unless you count those shitty OCs and **** of Simon being shipped with Yoko Littner.

You missed his point completely. It went straight over your head.

I never said Ganon would ******* one-shot Zen'oh or Beerus or pretty much all of the gods! They would all oneshot him!!! But A Link to the Past Ganon actually beats some of the lower and a few mid-scale guys in DBZ. He's clearly superior to First Form Frieza. Also, The Void is technically omnidirectional, so speed means nothing.

Once again, you completely missed his point.

Don't pull that "non-corporeal" shit on me. If all of existence is erased, then there's no reason for the concept of existence to remain in existence

If he erased the very concept of existence than how was he planning on recreating existence?

You're right being 2-B doesn't automatically make you a match for the Pure Hearts. Good thing these 4 characters are powerful enough 2-Bs that they can match and overpower the Pure Hearts.

He really doesn't.

Can you actually try to back up your claims instead of repeating the same stuff over and over.
I don't need to. You clearly see my claims.

1. Again, you have to prove that "all of existence" includes all of existence outside of the Marioverse; going by occam's razor we have to assume otherwise, as it's highly unlikely that the author was considering all anime verses, all manga verse, etc.; that assumption is too big and too baseless to hold any water. You're on our site, so you go by our standards: "All worlds that exist" should never be treated as "every fictional verse outside of this one" unless explicitly stated, and even if that's the case it should still be taken with a grain of salt, as author's intent can only go so far.

2. "All of existence" doesn't mean you're destroying the concept of anything. It just means you're destroying everything that currently exists. Again, read the pages I linked you to. Erasing all planets in the universe doesn't mean the concept of planets doesn't exist.

3. Of course you never said CD-i Ganon beats Goku. I never said you did; I'm providing a more basic instance to show you how the logic you're using doesn't work. Your arguments thus far have included "Dimentio can only be beaten by love, this character doesn't have love, therefore this character cannot beat Dimentio", and "Alice's power is not the Pure Hearts, therefore Alice cannot beat Dimentio". Swap the Pure Hearts for CD-i Link, and Dimentio for CD-i Ganon, and your argument wouldn't hold any less water.

4. There's a second half of what I said that you have ignored here; you're not looking at the profiles. If you think MFTL+ is going to outclass Alice, then you're wrong. Again, where is all of this TOAA stuff coming from? You explicitly made the claim earlier that nobody can beat Dimentio who isn't on par with The One Above All.

Overall you're going to extreme lengths to try and conflate existence erasure with conceptual erasure. Those are two very different things; erasing all of Earth doesn't mean you have erased the very concept of earth, it just means you erased earth itself. The same logic applies here. You're not erasing the concept of existence by erasing all of existence; you're just erasing everything that currently exists.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
High 1-C.... Mario.
Well, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree.
No, this isn't an "agree to disagree" thing. You're on our wiki, you go by our standards. Dimentio as depicted by his profile isn't anywhere near as powerful as you're making him out to be, and if you want that changed, then suggest a change via a content revision thread. We mostly go by the profiles.

@TheDarksSide857

You are wanking too high man, he isn't that powerful, besides, everything you said are highly hypothetical and fallacy, he is just one character into the 2-B, he isn't affecting the outerverse or anything like what you are claiming

Back