• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What the f*ck is this? TEAM HAX TOTALITY

Player's hax Void Manip and Totem of Undying can render allies or himself limited insta-resurrection to nulled any physical attacks.

Alice's hax Immunity (Can render allies or herself temporarily immune to Curse and Magic Bind) and Death Inducement through Die for Me

Emnn's hax Conceptual Manipulation (Created Genie, whose bullets can harm and kill beings that embody abstract concepts. Personified Coolie's senses into sentient beings, making them attack him.) and Mind Manipulation (Mind Reading and Mind Control)

Simon's hax Metaphysics Manipulation, Can rip time, space and dimensions apart and Instant Time Travel

4 2-B team VS 1 2-A

The WH Fantasy/AoS version of Khorne is likely capable of doing so either gauntlet style or 4 v 1. He should be drastically above everyone else here on the 2-B scale in terms of sheer power, if I'm remembering correctly.

Alice is probably the only one who presents some kind of threat and even then I don't think 2-B Alice has what it takes to put him down.

Well, it's kind of obvious that Khorne would do it.

How about the other Chaos Gods?

Max power Nurgle and Tzeentch could do so, as well, as they're supposed to be comparable to Khorne at their fullest. Fantasy/AoS really plays up the whole "Slaanesh is by far the weakest of the main 4 Chaos Gods", but they might be able to pull it off, too. Depends.

I wonder why people keep thinking of Dimentio as being that strong, when all he does is honestly really basic for a 2-B.

Kaltias said:
That's just good AP.
He isn't killing Alice just by punching very hard
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Apparently being 2-B makes you able to stomp any 2-B.
The Dark Prognosticus & Light Prognosticus both explain this easily. The only thing in existence that can stop the Chaos Heart is 4 chosen heroes and all seven of the Pure Hearts.

Nothing else.

And last I recall, this team isn't 4 chosen heroes and seven Pure Hearts, so really, they doesn't have the efficient means of taking Super Dimentio down. So, Super Dimentio would have to take this.

That's just because Dimentio is miles above anyone in the verse. Anyone equal or comparable to him doesn't need the Pure Hearts to beat him.

The only thing the 2-Bs from Mario really have that is so overpowered is AP, (although I'm pretty sure the ones from Pokémon and Warhammer are still superior even in that), but AP doesn't even help that much when it comes to 2-B characters.

I'm wondering why people think Dimentio is so high in AP too. A few million universes isn't that impressive in the grand scheme of things.

Kaltias said:
Yeah, that's called NLF.
Alice says "Die for me" and he dies
That's just because Dimentio is miles above anyone in the verse. Anyone equal or comparable to him doesn't need the Pure Hearts to beat him.
No. It states directly in the Light Prognosticus that the Pure Hearts are literally the ONLY thing that can stop the Chaos Heart. One person I can guarantee that could beat Super Dimentio is The-One-Above-All, solely for the reason he can faze ANYTHING outta existence and is the ultimate character ever to exist.

Unless Alice has the ability to destroy ANYTHING no matter what power level or invincibility or destructive capacity, then Super Dimentio wins.

RRTheEndMan said:
N...L...F!
Do you not grasp the idea of NLF? Visibly you do not.
Well. Then may I ask you one thing?

Why do people say Super Sonic is invincible to anything, when he's only demonstrated minor invincibility to the things he's faced?

Why do people say Hypernova Kirby can Inhale Buu's planet burst ball when Hypernova has never demonstrated such feat other than Inhaling a small laser and spitting it back out?

How come people say Superman is invincible to anything and everything, when he could very well be harmed and defeated according to that rule?

Why? Are they breaking the NLF rule aswell? And if so, why is they're statements being taken to be true, while my statement (At least I'm backing it up with something Gods wrote, which would obviously have to be true towards the Marioverse and so on) being declined? If you don't mind me asking, why?

Why do people say Super Sonic is invincible to anything, when he's only demonstrated minor invincibility to the things he's faced?

That's also NLF

Why do people say Hypernova Kirby can Inhale Buu's planet burst ball when Hypernova has never demonstrated such feat other than Inhaling a small laser and spitting it back out?

Because Buu is leagues below Kirby

How come people say Superman is invincible to anything and everything, when he could very well be harmed and defeated according to that rule?

That's also NLF

>Super Sonic

We don't

>Kirby

Because he's stronger than Buu

>Superman

Again, we don't.

Edit: Cal is ninja'd by Kal

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yes, all of those statements are NLF, and no, we do not take them as true.
You failed to acknowledge the massive variety of utility at Super Dimentio's beck and call, Paulo. You simply repeating your first claim isn't proving anything at all.

None of what you say is taken as true here. Same goes for Dimentio.

All those hyperbolic statements can only be considered as true as far as it was shown being true. Such, a character being considered "Invincible" to 4-Bs would be considered above 4-B, but nothing more. Dimentio being unable to be killed by a bunch of Low 2-C when he's 2-B is thus meaningless.

What pains me the most is the fact that Saint Seiya Zeus and Cronus are no longer 2B

Otherwise I would have made Zeus vs Khorne

None of what you say is taken as true here. Same goes for Dimentio.
All those hyperbolic statements can only be considered as true as far as it was shown being true. Such, a character being considered "Invincible" to 4-Bs would be considered above 4-B, but nothing more. Dimentio being unable to be killed by a bunch of Low 2-C when he's 2-B is thus meaningless.
I can't believe you literally stated that Animdude, Giygas, Thanos with the Cosmic Cube, Xel'Naga Sarah Kerrigan, Time Eater, and Master Hand can all beat Super Dimentio. Do you not realize what he can do? What's stopping Super Dimentio from taking control of Animdude and making him literally erase himself?' What's stopping Super Dimentio from cooking Master Hand and giving him hyperthermia? What's stopping Super Dimentio from one-punching Xel'Naga Sarah Kerrigan? Giygas, Thanos... those increase stats as well. Super Dimentio can literally make Time Eater explode, 'BYPASSING durability! It doesn't even matter how strong Alice is. You're really downplaying the Chaos Heart here.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Heck, Superman got his ass kicked by Sentry
NO. It was a tie. Sundipped Superman kicked Death Sentry's ass and then they decided to fix all the damage they had caused.

Back