• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ArbitraryNumbers said:
1. Again, you have to prove that "all of existence" includes all of existence outside of the Marioverse; going by occam's razor we have to assume otherwise, as it's highly unlikely that the author was considering all anime verses, all manga verse, etc.; that assumption is too big and too baseless to hold any water. You're on our site, so you go by our standards: "All worlds that exist" should never be treated as "every fictional verse outside of this one" unless explicitly stated, and even if that's the case it should still be taken with a grain of salt, as author's intent can only go so far.
2. "All of existence" doesn't mean you're destroying the concept of anything. It just means you're destroying everything that currently exists. Again, read the pages I linked you to. Erasing all planets in the universe doesn't mean the concept of planets doesn't exist.

3. Of course you never said CD-i Ganon beats Goku. I never said you did; I'm providing a more basic instance to show you how the logic you're using doesn't work. Your arguments thus far have included "Dimentio can only be beaten by love, this character doesn't have love, therefore this character cannot beat Dimentio", and "Alice's power is not the Pure Hearts, therefore Alice cannot beat Dimentio". Swap the Pure Hearts for CD-i Link, and Dimentio for CD-i Ganon, and your argument wouldn't hold any less water.

4. There's a second half of what I said that you have ignored here; you're not looking at the profiles. If you think MFTL+ is going to outclass Alice, then you're wrong. Again, where is all of this TOAA stuff coming from? You explicitly made the claim earlier that nobody can beat Dimentio who isn't on par with The One Above All.

Overall you're going to extreme lengths to try and conflate existence erasure with conceptual erasure. Those are two very different things; erasing all of Earth doesn't mean you have erased the very concept of earth, it just means you erased earth itself. The same logic applies here. You're not erasing the concept of existence by erasing all of existence; you're just erasing everything that currently exists.
Eh, you can have an opinion, and I'm not trying to be rude, just arguing with you and sharing my outlook on this matchup.

If dimentio can destroy anything outside marioverse why hasn't he destroyed himself not immediately being accepted as winner of this thread ovo

also, 2B chaos gods and maybe Nicol Bolas for mindhaax, mindhax that allows him to be able to easily destroy the mind of someone who could shield himself and several others from 5D mindhax.

@TheDarkSide857

Not to be rude, but you need to use this site's version of Dimentio and not your own, unless you want to make a Content Revision Thread to "fix up" Dimentio's profile. In other words, if you keep using a High 1-C version on Dimentio when discussing a Versus Thread involving him, literally everyone will not take your opinion seriously (not only that, you are just not allowed to do it), unless you create a CRT as to why Dimentio is High 1-C.

DMUA said:
Not if Simon has a 100% chance of resisting.
I don't think the probabilitymanip works like that.. and it's certainly NLF to say it negs mindhax that haxed pure energy that created and contains all the thought of every human who ever lived on a 2-A scale.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
1. Again, you have to prove that "all of existence" includes all of existence outside of the Marioverse; going by occam's razor we have to assume otherwise, as it's highly unlikely that the author was considering all anime verses, all manga verse, etc.; that assumption is too big and too baseless to hold any water. You're on our site, so you go by our standards: "All worlds that exist" should never be treated as "every fictional verse outside of this one" unless explicitly stated, and even if that's the case it should still be taken with a grain of salt, as author's intent can only go so far.
1. I don't care if it can hold any water--as a matter of fact, it's the nature of the Mario franchise to state statements like that and make contradictions. Nintendo makes Mario to put a smile on kids' faces and to make money--not for any story. I believe that was made quite evident to us long ago. Also... There shouldn't be any stupid law about "You're on our site, so you go by our standards" That's just downright ******** and rascist.

And some law like that, "You have to leave cuz... Your 2 young...", that's causing some really great users to leave, too... And for ridiculously long amounts of time, which is bullshit. Example: Quauntonaut. Cool guy, very considerate, mature (I thought he was like, 15), and has to leave for TWO ******* YEARS.

That's downright bullshit to the extreme.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
2. "All of existence" doesn't mean you're destroying the concept of anything. It just means you're destroying everything that currently exists. Again, read the pages I linked you to. Erasing all planets in the universe doesn't mean the concept of planets doesn't exist.
2. Again, Nintendo makes Mario games not for them to make sense. Just because they don't make sense doesn't mean you get to go against the nature of the series, Miyamoto's word, etc. Mario is Mario, period. It's simply how the creator made the series out to be.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
3. Of course you never said CD-i Ganon beats Goku. I never said you did; I'm providing a more basic instance to show you how the logic you're using doesn't work. Your arguments thus far have included "Dimentio can only be beaten by love, this character doesn't have love, therefore this character cannot beat Dimentio", and "Alice's power is not the Pure Hearts, therefore Alice cannot beat Dimentio". Swap the Pure Hearts for CD-i Link, and Dimentio for CD-i Ganon, and your argument wouldn't hold any less water.
3. This team is 2-B and so is Super Dimentio. Which means that they cannot harm Dimentio because they are merely comparable to him in power and they are not the Pure Hearts. So even if they can affect Dimentio with their abilities they still can't do anything to harm Dimentio.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
4. There's a second half of what I said that you have ignored here; you're not looking at the profiles. If you think MFTL+ is going to outclass Alice, then you're wrong. Again, where is all of this TOAA stuff coming from? You explicitly made the claim earlier that nobody can beat Dimentio who isn't on par with The One Above All.
4. The Void is omnidirectional so speed doesn't matter because it'll catch you no matter what.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Overall you're going to extreme lengths to try and conflate existence erasure with conceptual erasure. Those are two very different things; erasing all of Earth doesn't mean you have erased the very concept of earth, it just means you erased earth itself. The same logic applies here. You're not erasing the concept of existence by erasing all of existence; you're just erasing everything that currently exists.
5. How does the Void immediately become the thing that currently exists if it erases existence?

Rules are not inherently racist, the entire point of this site is to apply some semblance of logic to fictional series, being invincible to everything not called the Pure Hearts is a classic NLF, omnidirectional doesn't mean infinite speed, and that last response doesn't really have anything to do with AN's post. It's probably best to drop dimentio and all the hostility surrounding it.

Wokistan said:
Rules are not inherently racist, the entire point of this site is to apply some semblance of logic to fictional series, being invincible to everything not called the Pure Hearts is a classic NLF, omnidirectional doesn't mean infinite speed, and that last response doesn't really have anything to do with AN's post. It's probably best to drop dimentio and all the hostility surrounding it.
Ok.

Back