• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat the Marvel universe?

How strong is the marvel universe? How can you beat brings like eternity, rraliyy warpers, cosmic beings with no reality bending powers? WHICH CHARACTET CAN BEAT THE MARVEL UNIVERSE.

Dont use reality warpers or omnipotent characters, that is boring.

Well, any 1-A character can defeat Marvel Comics (excluding The One Above All - still confused what tier he is).

I don't know how high Marvel is with their High 1-B character otherwise I could post some characters.

You can take a look here and see strong characters - Top 5 Strongest Characters for Each Tier.

There are far more impressive hierarchies beneath some of them.

Probably, yes, but such inconsistencies will hopefully be resolved after the eventual tiering system revision.

And guy, he's asking about character that can defeats the Marvel Universe without reality bending power.

To answer that question : Likely no. Since if you're fighting these entities, you're fighting against the reality itself. So, the reality bending powers are neccessary

Pure physical powers? I know a guy that with one punch destroy all existence including its own story and including its self-insert author as he transcends the author himself. He's from a Chinese novel named The Strongest System, his name is Lin Fan.

Eh. I find high tier character power levels kind of interesting, as long as the settings and storytelling are not stupid.

Zaratthustra said:
Pure physical powers? I know a guy that with one punch destroy all existence including its own story and including its self-insert author as he transcends the author himself. He's from a Chinese novel named The Strongest System, his name is Lin Fan.
Thats still reality warping powers, since he is basically destroying reality with his punches

So the question it self sort of rhetorical because literally there is no way for a character to win with such a conditions.

Not really he just punched once and all existence become nothingness. It was pure physical strength just an absurd level.

The novel is anyway 40% comedy.

"A punch.

It was a casual, relaxed punch, without any power or aura attached to it. However, the power contained within that punch was the most harrowing one in the entire world.

The dimensions collapsed.

The world collapsed.

The universe collapsed.

All it took was the blink of an eye.

Lin Fan looked at everything before him. It was pure darkness, without any light nor sound.

"Oh! Has my strength gotten this strong already? Have I destroyed everything with a single punch and arrived at the era of nothingness once more?"

The universe you see here is not a normal one but a 10th Dimensional One that exceed countless stories created by the author which at its own transcend his stories but he is inferior to a creation of his (Chaos) but then the MC transcended them. It's confusing without the entire context.

with no typical relaity warpers i mean like the cliche erasure power or stuff like. I know RW is sort of necessary but i dont liie thoae boring OP RW powers. Any idea? like a fighting type reality warp power?

If there is nothing left to do here, we should probably close this thread.

Quote sombody that i forgot

If you look at their tier, no. if you look at their cosmology, yes.
Hey I said that kek.

Anyway Reinhard Heydrich could beat Marvel without the use of Reality Warping and ignoring TOAA since tier 0s make shit to confusing.

I will unsubscribe to this thread now due to time constraints.

Ive heard many people say Umnieko is good, alot of people enjoy Shinza/Masada (Even if some dont), CM has a large following and alot of people seem to find high level TES stuff interesting.

Back