• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who are the top 10 most powerful Marvel Comics characters according to VSB profiles?

You'd have to through tier-by-tier assessment before you can randomly come up with a "Top Strongest" list. It's way more thorough and statistically yields better results.

You'd have to through tier-by-tier assessment before you can randomly come up with a "Top Strongest" list. It's way more thorough and statistically yields better results.
There are very isolated profiles that are not referenced by other profiles.

well let’s go over it.

1. Toaa (wow what a shock)
2. Oblivion (sees the marvel multiverse even the current one as nought but a dream/illusion, scales vastly above 8th multiverse eternity)
3. Molecule men with the power of the beyonders (created the 8th cosmos and as such scales above that cosmos to a vast degree)
4. The Phoenix force (The plane of the white-hot room exists beyond the far shore that provides eternity with the 1-A scaling hence the phoenix is beyond eternity by 1 degree of separation)
5. The beyonders as a collective (destroyed the 7th cosmos and are the main source of power for Molecule men but due to them working more as separate entities most of the time they would scale to be less than single entities like the Phoenix or Owen)
6. Thanos with the astral regulator (scale above the one above others who should be above 8th eternity)
7. The one above all others
8 The first firmament (scales above 8th eternity)
9. eternity of the 8th cosmos (The OG 1-A character of the current scaling)
10. Never queen in the 8th cosmos (believed to scale to eternity but to a lesser degree)

Here these are the current strongest character as far as I am aware with some picks in the 7 to 2 being swappable but these are the only 1-A character that marvel has right now, so they are treated as the strongest 10 by default

1. Enigma

2. TOAA

3. Never Queen/Queen of Nevers

4. The True Phoenix

5. Beyonders/Those who sit above in shadow/Molecule Man

6. Oblivion

7. Franklin Richards/True Galactus

8. All 10 Omniverses

9. Living Tribunal

10. Logos

Because this is the point of the thread, is to list 10 strongest VSBW profile characters

1. Enigma

2. TOAA

3. Never Queen/Queen of Nevers

4. The True Phoenix

5. Beyonders/Those who sit above in shadow/Molecule Man

6. Oblivion

7. Franklin Richards/True Galactus

8. All 10 Omniverses

9. Living Tribunal

10. Logos
man half these guys are not even 1-A (yet)

Dosen't matter. Current profile are factual wrong on information and lore anyway.
far from all of them and for the most part the only thing they are factually wrong about is the scale that characters go within the 1-A and that is being rectified soon.

also, again this is a list based on wiki standards not our own, so it doesn't matter if you think the wiki is incorrect on certain things since that is not what the post is asking for.

far from all of them and for the most part the only thing they are factually wrong about is the scale that characters go within the 1-A and that is being rectified soon.

also, again this is a list based on wiki standards not our own, so it doesn't matter if you think the wiki is incorrect on certain things since that is not what the post is asking for.
It has nothing to do with what i think lmaoo
It is just wrong.
Above all others is scaled to the seventh cosmos which is hilariously wrong.

One below all is treated as different character from TOAA which is wrong as well.

Eighth cosmos is treated as infinitely superior to seventh cosmos, again, who the hell approved this?

Protege is scaled to Multiversal living tribunal which ignores the whole context of the story.

I can go on and on and on.
The fact is, the profiles suck some of the biggest ass on the whole wiki.

It has nothing to do with what i think lmaoo
It is just wrong.
Above all others is scaled to the seventh cosmos which is hilariously wrong.
Who even cares about the one above all others its a tertiary story that doesn't mesh well with anything
One below all is treated as different character from TOAA which is wrong as well.
? they aren't, the profile is conjoined the only reason there is any distinction in the profile (that is in names and not even in keys) is due to the whole breaker of worlds thing
Eighth cosmos is treated as infinitely superior to seventh cosmos, again, who the hell approved this?
far shore things, most people tried to argue that the 7th should be identical to the 8th but due to some plot holes and power and feats imbalances with the far shore past the secret wars 2 it was not applied to both(but again doesn't matter since ultima decided to go hard on the profile revisions)
Protege is scaled to Multiversal living tribunal which ignores the whole context of the story.
Eh protage is a foot note in the cosmology if we are honest so mistakes in that regard are undestandable.
I can go on and on and on.
The fact is, the profiles suck some of the biggest ass on the whole wiki.
I mean with the profiles not being up to par I will agree

Who even cares about the one above all others its a tertiary story that doesn't mesh well with anything
Dosen't change the fact that it's wrong.
? they aren't, the profile is conjoined the only reason there is any distinction in the profile (that is in names and not even in keys) is due to the whole breaker of worlds thing
They are. TOBA is treated as an aspect of TOAA.
far shore things, most people tried to argue that the 7th should be identical to the 8th but due to some plot holes and power and feats imbalances with the far shore past the secret wars 2 it was not applied to both(but again doesn't matter since ultima decided to go hard on the profile revisions)
Please list those "plot holes". I want to debunk them.
Eh protage is a foot note in the cosmology if we are honest so mistakes in that regard are undestandable.
Still wrong.

my higher D feats aren't even outliers they're just mistranslations, the original Japanese text puts my feats at like star level or something

Back