• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Madara?

So we have to watch the show to find the scans? Is that the only way? Are the scans sealed off in Avalon and we can only see them if we are Ninjago fans?
its simply that his power and mind are far superior to ours, if he put the links here, our minds would melt from the sheer power coming from it. only he can comprehend the scans. he is simply saving us from our own destruction.

So let me see, someone makes burden of proof fallacies, refuses to send URLs to the ""feats"" like they said they could and would, then proceeds to call everyone else dumbasses, idiots, and stans just because they don't buy their bullshit. That is a bottom-tier debater.

You can also send videos.

So let me see, someone makes burden of proof fallacies, refuses to send URLs to the ""feats"" like they said they could and would, then proceeds to call everyone else dumbasses, idiots, and stans just because they don't buy their bullshit. That is a bottom-tier debater.

You can also send videos.
Im not even refusing I literally cant dumbass.

Guys guys listen he isn't refusing he's just shifting in and out of corporeal existence and he can't because he's actually a time-traveling anime girl whose also a space cop who learned spinjitzu from The Emperor of Mankind's wife.

Guys guys listen he isn't refusing he's just shifting in and out of corporeal existence and he can't because he's actually a time-traveling anime girl whose also a space cop who learned spinjitzu from The Emperor of Mankind's wife.
since you make it seem so easy. how about you get the space time feat from season 7 from a url then tag me until then cya.

Crazy how literally anyone who has shoes on solos ninjago.

cant feel the pain of stepping on the legos if you got shoes on.

What the ever loving **** did I just read through I feel like I went through Wonderland but the entire time I was strapped to a chair at the tea party
If you really want to have that kind of experience, make a hot take on the vsbattles wiki forums that includes dragon ball, one piece, or naruto and watch everyone lose their shit. something like this;

not gonna lie guys, i think Jiren should be downgraded from universal+

watch as your entire family is kidnapped and put up to trial for crimes against humanity for creating you. the person who dare make such a claim.

2c Luffy
If you really want to have that kind of experience, make a hot take on the vsbattles wiki forums that includes dragon ball, one piece, or naruto and watch everyone lose their shit. something like this;

watch as your entire family is kidnapped and put up to trial for crimes against humanity for creating you. the person who dare make such a claim.

Back