• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Madara?

Ud need a legit tier 1 to beat sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 8 blue Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann boosted by unit 01 as his Susanoo, controlling the Platinium Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand and Kami Tenchi, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and white lantern ring, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinac as well as his salad while possessing infinity gauntlet, Ultimate nullifier, mjollnir, stormbreaker, tesseract, all motherboxes, dragon balls, eternal flame, and heart of the universe, wish box, imagine breaker, eye of Agammoto, being 10th level esper having perfect control over power cosmic as well as quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Ud need a legit tier 1 to beat sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 8 blue Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann boosted by unit 01 as his Susanoo, controlling the Platinium Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand and Kami Tenchi, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and white lantern ring, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinac as well as his salad while possessing infinity gauntlet, Ultimate nullifier, mjollnir, stormbreaker, tesseract, all motherboxes, dragon balls, eternal flame, and heart of the universe, wish box, imagine breaker, eye of Agammoto, being 10th level esper having perfect control over power cosmic as well as quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
The First Spinjitsu master is literally above the concept of dimensions and space time itself. When the time blade crashed down on ninjago, the ninja moved forward in time. when they were in ship zane said that the temporal energy which was caused by time blade ( hands of time power ) could mess up the fabric of space time. he was also capable of making dimensions in lloyd's mind where he was on the literal state of life and death. he also scales far above the ninja who have inaccessible speed and have FTL combat speed and reaction since cole hit nadakahan the Djin who was statuing lasers at point blank range. cole also stated that he can punch threw anything. the ninjago verse solo.

The First Spinjitsu master is literally above the concept of dimensions and space time itself. When the time blade crashed down on ninjago, the ninja moved forward in time. when they were in ship zane said that the temporal energy which was caused by time blade ( hands of time power ) could mess up the fabric of space time. he was also capable of making dimensions in lloyd's mind where he was on the literal state of life and death. he also scales far above the ninja who have inaccessible speed and have FTL combat speed and reaction since cole hit nadakahan the Djin who was statuing lasers at point blank range. cole also stated that he can punch threw anything. the ninjago verse solo.
Although I do think u should make a crt for this, since I wanna know how it will go

golden lloyd is above the first spinjitsu master who trancends duality, platanism, and embodies several concepts. stay mad that ur fav anime verses are getting tap danced on my a lego. gonna cry about it?
No we're laughing at how utterly stupid your statements are, I bet you don't even have a single scan that backs up what you just said to make a CRT on it lol

PFFT- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What scaling? I don't see any scans to back up your point, at this point your just arguing headcanon! Thank god I have my popcorn for this circus!
All facts no headcanon. First spinjitsu master's duality feat was mentioned in oni and dragon go and rewatch dumbass before you start tagging me with stupid assumptions.

All facts no headcanon. First spinjitsu master's duality feat was mentioned in oni and dragon go and rewatch dumbass before you start tagging me with stupid assumptions.
No scans=easy headcanon!

For a verse that's 2-C at best with some feats of types 1 and 4 Acausality you really think the sheer amounts of headcanon here will work? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't think I've ever seen somebody try to wank Ninjago. I like the show to but come on lol

No scans=easy headcanon!

For a verse that's 2-C at best with some feats of types 1 and 4 Acausality you really think the sheer amounts of headcanon here will work? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Explain to me how that's a headcanon feat. Also even the fodder af hands of time were capable of warping space time lol.

Everybody stomps because these are fictional characters, people. Snap back to reality.

Lloyd still pounds comp madara and anime madara with ease at the same time. naruto stans must be on some new coping mechanism xD.

Explain to me how that's a headcanon feat. Also even the fodder af hands of time were capable of warping space time lol.
you don't have scans(clips/pictures from the source material) to back up your point, at that point everyone is going to just laugh their asses off at you for making big claims that require a lot of evidence and context without any of either. Maybe if you could prove with scans with all context intact from the source material you might actually get people to believe you instead of dismissing it as wank and headcanon, for the record I do think your doing both.

Once again, a scanless claim that talks big and requires evidence and context, if you can't bring scans then I guess you can squeeze on that copium bottle more lol
naruto stans getting mad when they favorite verse getting body slammed by a piece of lego.
That's fine, that piece of Lego gets slammed by my favorite Lizard lol

Actually, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ninjago is actually the strongest verse in all of fiction because they spin around like ballerinas. This obviously means everyone in the verse can manipulate the fundamental ying-yang concepts of the world and are transdual eldritch entities that can destroy infinite universes by wiggling their little toe since they represent the fundamental transdual wooxian concwpts uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ninjago is actually the strongest verse in all of fiction because they spin around like ballerinas. This obviously means everyone in the verse can manipulate the fundamental ying-yang concepts of the world and are transdual eldritch entities that can destroy infinite universes by wiggling their little toe since they represent the fundamental transdual wooxian concwpts uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Basically this, and if you didn't realize, Ninjagostan123, Azontr here is joking lol

tMaking a bunch of big claims without evidence just isn’t believable. Simple as that, whether you are talking lego people or brick people

Basically this, and if you didn't realize, Ninjagostan123, Azontr here is joking lol
If he somehow thinks I actually support his argument through a blatant troll post then I may just have to go to the hospital from my hernia rupturing from laughing so god damn hard.

Back