• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Madara?

Who can beat Copypasta Madara?

from this
: Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm not talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 8 blue Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann boosted by unit 01 as his Susanoo, controlling the Platinium Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand and Kami Tenchi, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and white lantern ring, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinac as well as his salad while possessing infinity gauntlet, Ultimate nullifier, mjollnir, stormbreaker, tesseract, all motherboxes, dragon balls, eternal flame, and heart of the universe, wish box, imagine breaker, eye of Agammoto, being 10th level esper having perfect control over power cosmic as well as quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken. No, there is no character who can EVEN TOUCH sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 8 blue Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann boosted by unit 01 as his Susanoo, controlling the Platinium Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand and Kami Tenchi, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and white lantern ring, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinac as well as his salad while possessing infinity gauntlet, Ultimate nullifier, mjollnir, stormbreaker, tesseract, all motherboxes, dragon balls, eternal flame, and heart of the universe, wish box, imagine breaker, eye of Agammoto, being 10th level esper having perfect control over power cosmic as well as quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

I love how Hokuto Shinken is presented as the most impressive of them all.

Anyway...
"It was me, Barry. I went back in time and interfered with the Fourth Great Ninja War by defeating the instigators Madara and Obito Uchiha, preventing Naruto from becoming the future Hokage and rendering the Otsutsuki and the Sage of Six Paths a figment of everyone's imagination, thus fundamentally altering the course of history and erasing any future advancements that may have come from those pivotal moments!"

I love how Hokuto Shinken is presented as the most impressive of them all.

Anyway...
"It was me, Barry. I went back in time and interfered with the Fourth Great Ninja War by defeating the instigators Madara and Obito Uchiha, preventing Naruto from becoming the future Hokage and rendering the Otsutsuki and the Sage of Six Paths a figment of everyone's imagination, thus fundamentally altering the course of history and erasing any future advancements that may have come from those pivotal moments!"
you mean the now 1-B and likely haxxed af Madara?

ps i know this is a joke

not reading all that but Diavolo will do it because one of his deaths involves him beating the shit out of this madara while using 0% of his power (and having a heart attack soon after)

They can
6VcLQ-aY.jpg

b779238ebb39d9889388f19233b18c40_400x400.jpeg
carrot-man-2.jpg
Av-GVuFOvK3wK2SdPljJYY3nE29rI865H_W7YJT-dn0.jpg

Back