• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat Madara?

Cracks knuckles and screeches in pain

Alright, time to set some things straight since I have actually watched Ninjago too.

1. No, simply existing when time had no name means nothing. In fact, I would reckon it means a moment of history before time was discovered or named. Names do not equal concepts unless they have the right amount of context.

2. Having the power to create and destroy again, means nothing without context. How did the dragons even create? How did the Oni destroy? There is nothing even said about it.

3. Being Transdual because of a fancy Yin-Yang symbol means nothing in context to 1-A at all. If that was a standard of this wiki, we would be seeing a lot more 1-A characters with just a fancy symbol backing them up.

4. Here's the so-called "scans"

Time Blades give nothing but Space-Time Manip and Time Travel.

The Ninja only moved forwards because of the Time Blades making them do so. It's like King Crimson who was able to affect the whole universe with his time skip but you don't see the protags of Golden Wind being universal.

Actually, let me list Characters of mine that solo Ninjago no diff!

Culexus Assassins just existz and guts the verse inside out

Fate Gilgamesh fires EA GG

Kharn the betrayer nulls everything and throws Gorechild

Magnus the Red throws any hax of his and ***** the verse

The Emperor of Mankind throws any hax of his and ***** the verse

Archaon throws his hax and ***** the verse

Nagash throws any hax and ***** the verse

Sigmar throws any hax and ***** the verse

Literally any God from Warhammer 40K or Warhammer Fantasy ***** the verse

Senator Armstrong throws Nanomachines son and college football and ***** the verse!

Prime Evil Diablo exists and ***** the verse!

I could honestly keep going for a long while lol
Ninjago is better, so it wins

Back