• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White zeref vs one piece verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it would happen, but would Zeref be able to reverse time if he's transmuted? Since he would lose his powers and essentially become what he was turned into.

Zeref reversed time after being completly vaporised being transmuted would mean nothing since his powers would always be there considering the nature of fairy heart.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Not saying it would happen, but would Zeref be able to reverse time if he's transmuted? Since he would lose his powers and essentially become what he was turned into.
Being vaporized is worse than transmutation, that's why his time reversal is broken. Physical attacks are nigh useless against him

If you get turned to toy you can't use your devil fruit powers with verse equalization that will work on Zeref magic.

@BFF concerning being turned into a toy, I personally don't know but I have been following the assumption that it will. If for no other reason than it makes a good argument.

Panemorfos said:
Did any of yuo guys read the latest Fairy Tail chapter? I think you will change your opinion about this fight.
Seriously don't bring PIS into the discussion no nerf the character

But if Zeref is portrayed as being weaker than the people here think he is... isn't there a chance you guys are overestimating his abilities? Doesn't the rest of the series need to be taken into account, not just one chapter that makes Zeref look good?

Damage3245 said:
But if Zeref is portrayed as being weaker than the people here think he is... isn't there a chance you guys are overestimating his abilities? Doesn't the rest of the series need to be taken into account, not just one chapter that makes Zeref look good?
Dude, OP characters run from fodder marines with rifles and get regularly damaged by pistols. If you want downplay, it goes both ways.

Cloud can be hurt by squirrels. He is 10-C

Goku can be hurt by bullets. He is 9-B

The Beyonders were killed by a 2-B attack. They aren't High 1-B

Chaos King was heavily damaged by Thor. He isn't 3-A

Scaling becomes messy when you count PIS, doesn't it?

Dude, OP characters run from fodder marines with rifles and get regularly damaged by pistols. If you want downplay, it goes both ways.

Actually, they don't Hody tanked bullets without a scratch Doffy tanked point blank bullet straight in the head. Big mom is described as an iron balloon. If you are talking about Haki coated bullets that's another thing.

Throughout FT Zeref has consistently being portrayed as above just about everyone else save a few, the issue here isnt him being protrayed as being weak its an issue of Mashima handling his story and characters poorly- it isnt a new thing. If there is any issue here its that ppl keep citing an obvious PIS as an argumentin an effort to discredit/downplay a character

Funny how some of the people here are saying that this is PIS and shouldn't be taken seriously and then they want to give Natsu ability to damage souls and time stop resistance based on his little speech.

It's also funny how the general agreement was to wait to see if it was PIS or a new power.

Back on topic, Zeref solos for reasons already stated

Natsu already has time resistance on his profile, all those advocating for the statement talking about "burning time" (more specifically me) want a note on this because it at least provides an explanation as to how the resistance is achieved.

ZackMoon1234 said:
The fact that people think Zeref can even solo OP Verse is laughable.
Laughably true! I'll make sure to steal that saying.

Someone close this.

Also it isn't just Zeref, FDKM Natsu or anyone with the strength to kill the god tiers solos.

Bepo4151 said:
Funny how some of the people here are saying that this is PIS and shouldn't be taken seriously and then they want to give Natsu ability to damage souls and time stop resistance based on his little speech.
He have time stop resistance from other character IIRC but the last chapter was clearly PIS there wan't any explanation whatsoever to why he can damage after the latter trashed him last chapter

This BS happens all tht time and FT have ALOT of BS

Fairy Heart Zeref got oneshot by base Natsu. I'm sorry but Zeref ain't beating One Piece, no way.

And it's not just PIS, sorry. Zeref was struggling with base Natsu the entire fight. He just turned out way weaker than people thought he would be.

And to think that people kept telling me that Zeref > August... I knew I was right all along.

@Busti u mean struggling with him after he literally put a holr in Natsu previously? And even then the question here isnt a matter of power, I've already said earlier OP have the power advantage it's how they're gonna counter Zeref's time reversal and a clear speed advantage

If Base Natsu defeated Zeref, then he's either due for an upgrade, or it's PIS. To say Zeref is inferior to the Spriggans when there are clear statements he's way above them, is downright nonsensical and stupid.

Even if Zeref was Wall level in stats, they still can't put him down. He can time reverse any damage and the absurd difference in speed makes him blitz and insta kill everyone with Death Magic. The fact that he's bloodlusted makes this even more of a stomp. There's more to a character than just physical stats, there's hax. And Zeref has that in spades.

"Funny how some of the people here are saying that this is PIS and shouldn't be taken seriously and then they want to give Natsu ability to damage souls and time stop resistance based on his little speech."

You crack me up, you know that. You honestly confuse terrible writing for PIS. There's a difference y'know. If Zeref indeed says "My Soul is on fire" from getting overpowered by Natsu and getting hit, then regardless of how terrible the writing is, it would still be legit.

Terrible Writing =/= PIS

Otherwise,

1. 17 would not be 3-A
Frieza would not be 3-A

So please, drop the bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back