• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Spikes (The Tomorrow War) Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
First of all, our White Spikes profile looks kind of bad for a couple of reasons. Reason number one being that it doesn't have any calcs to back up its AP rating, until now that is thanks to Dalesean. Next is the fact that the Males and Females should have either been split into different keys or at least have it be noted that the females are larger and stronger like the movie itself shows. Finally is that while their weakness section states they have significantly less armor on certain body parts, I think this should be listed in their durability section as well since most of their body is completely bulletproof otherwise.

OP makes sense, but what did the profiles look like before originally?

I see so it is barebones after all, but I do recall 9-B doesn't necessarily need a calc for a certain feat that would seem fine at glance unless if it reaches to 9-A or higher. But I do see your point

Justifications are fine I'd just say add scans as evidence for them

Yeah that works fine imo
@Propellus what do you think?
Here's some videos of humans fighting the males and female respectively to show the difference, also the Female displays some great intelligence feats in her final battle such as using her own injuries to swing around these guys or figuring out to remove the limb injected with poison to prevent it from killing her, as well as her sheer endurance with all the wounds she takes like having been shot, her eye getting gouged out, losing limbs and having her throat slit with only having her head melted by the poison and falling off a cliff putting her down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back