• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

White Face Vs Sailor Cosmos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proofs of the very concept of non-existence being erased. And killing the embodiment of Non-existence isn't enough.

It doesn't really matter either way. Power Null just nullifies her, as WF isn't gonna be affected by time travel stuff and has generally faster activation speed.

Pretty sure Chaos isn't the embodiment of nonexistence in the first place, but I'm not qualified to scrutinize.

Currently it's:

White Face: 5 (Saikou, Zachary, Fate, ALRF, Cal)

Sailor Cosmos: 1 (Iam)

Inconclusive: 1 (PaChi)

I've read the blog...and i just can't for the life of me understanding how Sailor Chaos is Non-exsitence itself.

Your only reasoning is because it's referencing something from Greek Cosmology

I should probably get to re-reading Sailor Moon.

I have the entire thing with me. Just can't muster the motivation to read it again to get 100% of my facts straight hence why I avoid debating it most of the time and only talk about what I'm sure of as my memory might play me otherwise.

White Face: 6 (Saikou, Zachary, Fate, ALRF, Cal, The Wright Way)

@Fate I will probably make a blog about the different chapter of sailor moon regarding their stats and others, you might want to take a look at it to adjust the stats, you will not have to re-read with this method. Concerning chaos, I will probably edit the blog because I forget to mention a lot of things.

What would consistitute as proof of the concept of non-existance being ersased from the story?

Your answer: Proof that the concept of non-existance being erased.

That really is a non-answer.

Never Mind that:

Sailor Cosmos has auto shields and auto BFR (for even herself) and auto attack. The minute WF tries to nullify her power, the crystal will defend her. And the silver crystal has overided power negation before (while on Planet Nemesis). Not to mention Sailor Saturn's power nullification not just a specific attack, but the nature of all her attacks.

I would argue that the having Saturn's crystal as part of her ,will transfer this nature to all Cosmos's abilites, but I can more surely say that the Silver Moon Crystal Eternal Power, the go to attack that was immediately unlesashed when Sailor Moon went to go battle Chaos, not only ripped him to shreds and erased (while he was completely one with the galaxy cauldron) it also weakened him a drained his power.

So I find it terribly insane that WF, power nullifcation is going to do in Sailor Cosmos, when she's got history of no-going Power nullification from other enemeis. And has a way aroudn it: (ex. Sailor Cosmos power is nullfied, the crystal then takes power from whenever or wherever it exists, the past or future where it's not nullfied and uses that power instead)

And I'm going to have to call woopty, on this idea that a thought> a gesture. Specifically speaking gestures are just automatic and reactive as a thought. I mean, how many of us had to immediately think to defend our faces or dodge something that went our way.

Especially when Sailor Moon has fought against people who needed only to think to Attack (aka Planet Nemesis, a living Planet. :(he too has power negation) yet Sailor Moon was able to deal with him.

it is true, I forgot which has succeeded in canceling the power nullification of black crystal, it can cancel the nullification of Negative energy, can this be taken into account concerning WF?

>And I'm going to have to call woopty, on this idea that a thought> a gesture. Specifically speaking gestures are just automatic and reactive as a thought. I mean, how many of us had to immediately think to defend our faces or dodge something that went our way.

You know WF will go for PN from the get go, nevermind the fact it really doesn't use anything more then a thought, gestures are still gestures, even a handwave still takes time unlike a thought.

And did she off something that works similarly to WF PN? If no, then it won't work

>What would consistitute as proof of the concept of non-existance being ersased from the story?

Something stated? Something even shown? Cause i can tell you some characters having statements of destroying nothingness itself, so i don't see the point in your argument there.

And i don't understand how Chaos is non-existence itself to begin with.

So can you shed some light on it?

@Dodo read my post.

White Face PN is preventing an opponent from acting, be it simply moving physically or using powers such as time manipulation, even if such attacks do not require movements , so it isn't basic stuff like Energy beams or stuff like that

White Face: 7 (Saikou, Zachary, Fate, ALRF, Cal, The Wright Way, Red)

ALRF said:
>And I'm going to have to call woopty, on this idea that a thought> a gesture. Specifically speaking gestures are just automatic and reactive as a thought. I mean, how many of us had to immediately think to defend our faces or dodge something that went our way.
You're talking reflexes.

Reflexes are reactions.

Reactions rely on speed.

Speed is equalized so they react at the same time.

By this reasoning, When WF reacts he needs a thought for his thing to happen, Cosmos needs a gesture.

It sure takes me less time to think about doing something than moving my hand or snapping my fingers or slightly moving, so...

I am the OP but there is something you have to take into account, The crystal can Automatically act and cancel the nullification of the negative energy, I just want to know if WF can PN Moon but the crystal cancels it, But since she has just PN the negative energy IDK I would like more advice

@Fate I start the revision of the arc 1 today, I will send you a link if you wish;)

@Dodo I dunno about the thread (I didn't even prevent or tried to argue with anyone from voting differently from me if you look at my previous replies). ^_^

As for the revision, I'm kinda tired for it atm. I'll trust you, Ikanil and the others on that one.

The problem here is she negated the negative energy only.

WF PN isn't some nullification based on using negative energy.

Just to have a clear idea, this negative energy' can nullify powers but the crystal nullified this energy right?

You're ignoring auto-attacks and shields from crystal that can work independent.

You're also ignoring that she undo the effects of power nullification. Her power was nullified and she used her ability to override it.

And Sailor Comsos doesn't need a gesture to attack anyway. Chibi CHibi, used her powers while being restrained by Sailor HEavy Metall Papillon and she used her power wihtout movement or gesture or any incantations.

Yes, basically, the energy prevents her from transforming herself and using her power, but she still manages to cancel it thanks to the crystal that is automatically illuminated.

My problem is that the energy qualify is "Negative" so I do not know if it qualifies here

I'm not ignoring any of that as I didn't adress any of those points.

The reasoning I corrected was the part where you said a gesture is as fast as a thought.

The rest, I'm quite frankly not concerned about.

ALRF said:
The problem here is she negated the negative energy only.
WF PN isn't some nullification based on using negative energy.

Just to have a clear idea, this negative energy' can nullify powers but the crystal nullified this energy right?
No the negative energy nullfied her power, and the crystal, after it's power up, ignored it's effect.

>No the negative energy nullfied her power, and the crystal, after it's power up, ignored it's effect.

Sooo, she needs some time before she can ignore the effect?

I schnee~

Even then she negs something energy based and from what i know WF null isn't even energy or even negative .

Isn't this were power equivalency comes in? Negitive energy can do things like warp spacetime, time travel, erase things, create droids. destroy spacetime. It's not like real world energy at at all. It's just what the character's power is called.

You mean verse equalization? It only comes into play if everyone in the verse has it. If everyone in Sailor Moon has negative energy that can be nullified to nulify all of their powers then it'd be applicable. Not here.

Just going to leave here the Nature of Chaos for those who aren't familiar with the series:

029chaos
030chaos
031chaos
033chaos
So yes, Chaos is way more of a "Light and Darkness/Evil and Good" being the bad side of the spectrum thing than Non-Existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back